25% Of Married Couples Sleep In Separate Beds

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:mjlol:

I can't believe this "find someone who really loves you :smile: " simp shyt gets dap. Is this TLR or LSA? You're pretending that over half of marriages don't end in divorce, or the spouses hating each other, etc. So evidently the whole thesis that 'marriage is for lifetime companionship' is inherently wrong. Shyt, my parents got divorced, and both their parents got divorced and re-married.

Besides, you're assuming I'm running around chasing tail all day, nah. I just get p*ssy because I'm not a douchebag and there's plenty of social media bishes with low self-esteem. If we're being honest, it takes up like 10-25% of my thoughts at most, but that's just because I'm a degenerate pervert in my mid-20s, so of course I'm gonna wanna fukk a lot of bishes, like anyone else in their mid-20s. :mjlol: I don't even fuq around in JBO. TLR talks about p*ssy way more than I do irl.

I've been in multiple relationships, 'companionship' gets old fast. With multiple women that I easily could've married, we had the same exact personalities and interests. I know exactly what you're saying. I've been there done that.

You don't know what the fukk I'm saying. Marriage is a goddamn scam. I used to be more like you, "Eh, if I find someone who I jive with, maybe I'll get married - 'companionship' is cool, I guess."
After seeing this thread, I could really give a fukk less.

If you want companionship, get a goddamn dog, they can't divorce your ass and take half of your paycheck after 5 years of pretending to love you. :mjlol:

"GPbear, I wanna get married so I can have someone to argue with over which show we're going to watch on Netflix for the rest of my life. :mjlol: "

On top of that, if we wanna get personal, I got serious neurological disabilites, the rest of my life is like half as long as y'alls, it would be fukked up for me to get married morally because I'm probably not going to live to 70-80. You're really not taking into consideration the fact that a lot of people don't have the same life as you. I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just saying that jfc this whole matrimony thing is as facetious as Valentine's Day cards. Just an excuse for diamantaires to sell you wedding rings, wedding planners to make bank, etc. It's a racket. :mjlol:

Got me out here sounding like an #HOH/#GMB breh, when I don't even like those losers. :mjlol:
I'm truly sorry to hear about your health problem breh. Hopefully science/technology advances to where you can outlive whatever timeline you or the health professionals give yourself.

With that being said I wish you happiness, whether it's solo or via a marriage or any arrangement you may have. We're all different, at this age I've dealt with enough women to know that if you find a great one it's all worth it because 97% of these broads are liabilities.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
does marriage stop you from wanting to sleep diagonally? sprawl out in the middle of the bed? make yourself into a burrito with all the sheets? find a cold spot for your feet?

does marriage stop a snoring person from interrupting your sleep? what about a restless sleeper? someone getting up going to the bathroom all night?

marriage aint got shyt to do with the serenity that can be being along in your own bed :manny:
You sound like you sleep weird. I like to cuddle up with the woman im sleeping with but ive been around some restless sleepers and its cool we dont have to wrap up but i still enjoy sleeping in the same bed with them

Just reading through some comments some people sound like they talking bout arranged marriages. In my world nobody is forcing you to be with this person. Its a mutual decision and it happens cause we enjoy each others company

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
When you enter a long term relationship, you will understand. Sometimes I don't sleep next to my lady. I'll be up late watching a game or a movie while she in the room sleeping. Plus, she said I snore too loud.
Nobody wants to sleep next to a snorer breh. Your lady deserves respect for finding a way to deal with that

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
When we had an apartment we both had our own rooms and every now and then we'd sleep separately. We bought a house and with it a new sofa and I swear, every night I'd be curled up on that shyt getting that dope sleep:wow:

Neither one of us had an issue with sleeping separately. Once you're grown, have different sleep schedules and preferences (I prefer pitch black darkness and bone chillingly cold air with a fan blowing, she prefers to sleep in warmer temps with the TV on as background noise) then you get over that "but but but we have to sleep together" shyt and just live comfortably:yeshrug:

We've been sleeping in the same bed every night for a while now though because her brother and his fiance are staying with us now and they spend a lot of time in the living room:unimpressed: