27 year old creator of Ethereum is a billionaire

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
The conditions to cultivate his smarts are there in white society.

Better schooling, less gunshots at night, intact families, less police terrorism, less school to prison pipelines etc

Black people can create we just have to persevere through artificial obstacles to display genius in this society

Last edited:

surf

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is it that I see so many black people involved in this crypto shyt, yet none of them are in the crypto money lists? What are these nikkas doing exactly? :mjtf:

you had arthur hayes but you know how it goes when we play by their rules and win...

The Rise and Fall of Bitcoin Billionaire Arthur Hayes

0421-Crypto-Lede-tout.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The conditions to cultivate his a smarts are there in white society.

Better schooling, less gunshots at night, intact families, less police terrorism, less school to prison pipelines etc

Black people can create we just have to persevere through artificial obstacles to display genius in this society
Facts

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Yeah but even among white ppl he's smarter than average

If I was that smart my parents would have been able to nurture me

I just wasn't

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)

In addition cacs have family members that put them on during the early days of crypto. That’s how one cac became a Bitcoin millionaire, his brother told him bout that shyt when it was like $100/coin:wow:

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
In addition cacs have family members that put them on during the early days of crypto. That’s how one cac became a Bitcoin millionaire, his brother told him bought that shyt when it was like $100/coin:wow:
Bruh, this dude invented Ethereum
He didn't just invest

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Just like when Bill Gates was used as a benchmark of success. Just work hard.

Never mentioned all of the programs and elite schools that offered their labs to him.