27 year old creator of Ethereum is a billionaire

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
I’m not sure I’m following you...I’m not questioning “why” they would cash out just whether or not doing so would be any faster (if even “fast” at all) than cashing out the same amount for crypto

ok cool.

:salute:

i agree. although crypto markets are more sensitive to large transactions.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He is the sole issuer of ethereum, there is a reason the other developers left the project

just because he allows scammers to build of it, doesn't mean he couldn't pull the plug anytime he wanted

yall nikkaz ain't from the streets, so you don't have street smarts

if any of this crypto shyt had real value even half of what you say it is

it wouldn't be promoted, rich people would just buy it and hoard it

the value comes from the fools that keep pouring money into it and they can't even explain

first it's a currency, then it's a store of value, then its decentralized banking lmao

yall just reporting buzz words that mean nothing in reality

Brooooke boy

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes! This one blew my mind when Malcom Gladwell explained it in his book “Outliers”. Bill was smart and put that programming work as an adolescent , no doubt about it but he had early access to computers when 99.8% of people in the United States did not.
The key point throughout Outliers is timing more than anything else.

Nikkas took the 10,000 hours shyt and ran with it because it sounds cool but the book is really about leveraging the blind spots in the era you live in

During certain points in history there are those that put in an insane amount of work and took advantage of what would later be viewed as a historical tipping point. The gold rush, dawn of computers etc

Think of Puff and Jay being the hip hop billionaires. Their biggest advantage was the time they came up in. They worked and leveraged their way from there

Leveraging blind spots(filling a societal need/desire) + insane amount of work=you create the future

We're in a similar point now with crypto. Where this is one of the few chances black folks got left, and its a huge one:francis:

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brooooke boy

That's you, which is why you are relying on this scam to change your life because you don't have the ability to generate revenue

but you're late to the party

you should been doing this last year and he could've been rich, and took all these other fools money

now you are just in with the rest of the fools

You can check my posted history, I supported crypto and brought up until this week

because as a former salesman, I realized I had fell victim to attack I use to use all the time to manipulate people into buying whatever I was selling

the internet calls it FOMO, but they are novices in this realm of human conditioning

the true term is Fear of Loss, once I realize I was been affected by Fear of Loss, and came to my senses and started to do my research, and it didn't take long to discover the obvious scam, which I've witnessed for over ten years, exchange, after exchange, they all went down the same way, it was all the same thing

its all one big scam

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
That's you, which is why you are relying on this scam to change your life because you don't have the ability to generate revenue

but you're late to the party

you should been doing this last year and he could've been rich, and took all these other fools money

now you are just in with the rest of the fools

You can check my posted history, I supported crypto and brought up until this week

because as a former salesman, I realized I had fell victim to attack I use to use all the time to manipulate people into buying whatever I was selling

the internet calls it FOMO, but they are novices in this realm of human conditioning

the true term is Fear of Loss, once I realize I was been affected by Fear of Loss, and came to my senses and started to do my research, and it didn't take long to discover the obvious scam, which I've witnessed for over ten years, exchange, after exchange, they all went down the same way, it was all the same thing

its all one big scam

do you not think that BTC has some utility?

there are people out there in the world who rely on BTC to shift their money around the world.

in a world of increasing state control BTC allows people to act independently of any authority.

and BTW I think we both agree that the problem is not the high price, it's the price movement (just like in any CCY in-out transaction).