2Pac talks Donald Trump & American greed (1992, video)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I dont want to sound like a fukking p*ssy here but i am kind of terrified of the idea of trump winning the presidency.
:wow:

You see them fights as his rallies?
All the arrests?
All the protests?

Imagine that....every. day.

What is happening to this country man?

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I dont want to sound like a fukking p*ssy here but i am kind of terrified of the idea of trump winning the presidency.
:wow:

You see them fights as his rallies?
All the arrests?
All the protests?

Imagine that....every. day.

What is happening to this country man?
We aren't electing a dictator tho, a president is just.....nothing. The president never had any true power and that's the way the founders of the country wanted it, they wanted a system not like England and so severely limited what a President can do. The scariest thing is money in politics which is something we simply can't get rid of. There is no non millionaire in Congress that shyt is fukked up :francis:.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
We aren't electing a dictator tho, a president is just.....nothing. The president never had any true power and that's the way the founders of the country wanted it, they wanted a system not like England and so severely limited what a President can do. The scariest thing is money in politics which is something we simply can't get rid of. There is no non millionaire in Congress that shyt is fukked up :francis:.
Its the atmosphere he's creating....the people he is inciting to support him...thats more dangerous than the idea of him being in the office let alone in the office.

Hes creating an atmosphere of intolerance and festwring the darkest elements of american society.

Thats millions of them....compared to one of him.

Our black asses need to be waking the fukk up after everything that has happened!

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

While it's true the presidents power is somewhat hyped, his ideas, extreme ideas in trumps case, bleed over into the public.

Even if trump doesn't believe this bs he's spewing, he's saying things ppl want to hear. And it empowers them to feel it's ok to act out.