2Pac talks Donald Trump & American greed (1992, video)

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Good shyt, but the world doesn't work that way. Greed fuels human advancement and economic empowerment. We can't afford not to be greedy in this world.:yeshrug:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude put his money where his mouth was. There was a story back in the day that he had an apartment in Oakland and would house the homeless there. Unfortunately some of them homeless folks would act rowdy and I think Pac got kicked outta there :francis: Nevertheless I always thought that was some G shyt. :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Dude put his money where his mouth was. There was a story back in the day that he had an apartment in Oakland and would house the homeless there. Unfortunately some of them homeless folks would act rowdy and I think Pac got kicked outta there :francis: Nevertheless I always thought that was some G shyt. :salute:

yeah was up in the Oakland Hills. him Shock G, and Ray Luv use to rent a home up there and house homeless kids and runaways there :wow:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Uh coli please save the bullshyt. You can say the say same shyt he said in a different thread regarding current issues and you'll see atleast 20 posters at your neck saying it's not realistic and only broke people say this. All types of "get money" retortic. The thing about this is people will only listen to stuff in hindsight when you already missed your chance.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Good shyt, but the world doesn't work that way. Greed fuels human advancement and economic empowerment. We can't afford not to be greedy in this world.:yeshrug:

Having drive and ambition to conquer the world as an element doesn't mean you shouldn't have compassion on your fellow human.

There's ppl who wouldn't spend all their money if they lived 50 lifetimes....and yet they're too consumed by greed to kick $2-3 to a homeless person.

Great fortune doesn't smile upon everyone, and it's our job to give back.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the person who has 32 million dollars worked hard for it

the nikka that is homeless and sleeps in the street is a lazy bum that doesn't work hard or is too lazy to get a job

smarten up pac