2Pac talks Donald Trump & American greed (1992, video)

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey, Jay-Z had a Tupac diss already made and recorded but didn't release cause pac died shortly after it was recorded. Obviously it's obvious.
Honestly, I meant it as a trolling post because Pac hated excessive wealth and Jay-Z today is super wealthy.

I really didn't remember that Pac had said "fukk jay-z"
But if you don't remember everything about everybody on the coli, instantly the :dahell: face comes out.

:manny:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
the nikka that is homeless and sleeps in the street is a lazy bum that doesn't work hard or is too lazy to get a job
I was homeless and sleeping in my car last year. For 8 months. In and out of the YMCA and various hotels and roomshares on craigslist...alot of people wouldn't even want me renting a roomshare even when I had money cause they don't want to live with a black person.

Mainly cause NO ONE would hire my black ass even with my resume and I have two degrees from a 4 year university and over 10 years of work experience. Alright, let me tell you something.

Fall 2014 I had to leave NYC for a couple of months to take care of my family in Pittsburgh cause my dad fell sick and was in the hospital (he's doing much better now, but it was traumatic for me to see him in that hospital bed...it inspired me to do right by him and his legacy)....I was trying to make money to bring back to me with NYC. But every job interview I went to...it was always the same. I would be the only black face in the waiting room, everyone else is white, I'm putting on my act trying to warm up these cacs...and I'd get the call back EVERY TIME that they considered someone else for the job.
:martin:

I took what I had from Pittsburgh and went back to NYC. Ended up sleeping in my car for a little bit. It was dead in teh middle of winter. I slept under the wilson street L train bridge. I warmed my car up by driving it before I slept so I didn't freeze. I would steal food from McD's. I used free Burger King wi-fi and MCds wifi to use my laptop and smartphone to find work on craigslist. I used the money I made from oddjobs to get a couple of nights in at the YMCA to get a decent nights sleep on a bed and a shower. Eventually I worked from that to find work for the SPLC then made it to a job selling insurance (Life & Health) on wall street and used the same methods to get my NY STATE Insurance license and am now registered for that as a backup in NY state til 2017 when it has to get renewed. I used the money I made from that job to open a pop-up shop for my original clothing in the LES for a two weeks during fashion week.

Don't ever speak down on homeless people breh.
Being homeless drove me to excellence it also made me :demonic: as fukk.

I totaled my car so for months I legit had no car as a back up to sleep in...I slept on park benches....I stayed out at clubs and at 24 hour fast food places when it was too cold to sleep on a park bench...when it warmed up...that was more viable...but I nearly died and went to jail while I was homeless.
It made me realize no one cares about our black asses out here and would love to see us die broke and penniless.
I met so many homeless people that had jobs before that legit had the rug pulled from under them...working for million and billion dollar corporations. To people that just got dealt bad hands in life....it made me appreciate the struggle and whenever I have cash extra I ALWAYS make sure to give some to homeless people (pay it forward, what you put into the atmosphere is what you get out of it).

Deadass I'd crack you in the fukking jaw with that shyt with the hardest right hook my body could muster til you was lifeless for that shyt. Don't ever assume everybody that's homeless was or is a failure or lazy. I've had almost 20 jobs in my life.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How do you know. If you think people on wall street work hard you don't know what work is.
I worked on wall street. One of the few black faces I would see working there next to the NYSE and the Federal building on 14 wall street at Aflac (the only place that has an abundance of black employees on wall street)...everybody else is all privileged white men and women with Ivy league degrees and connections out the ass and nepotism is absolutely abundance there...it made me realize it's almost next to impossible for the average person to get in those ranks....

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:heh::snoop:

There's someone with a masters degree sleeping under a bridge. There's someone else with a doctorate in a homeless shelter.

You're too damn old to be this naïve.
I've been there man.

:mjcry:

shyts sensitive for me to talk about...most people will never know what it's like. I wouldn't wish homelessness on my worst enemy. Count your blessings.

I've never been happier to have a roof over my head, food on the table, money to spend, and a bed to sleep on.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, I meant it as a trolling post because Pac hated excessive wealth and Jay-Z today is super wealthy.

I really didn't remember that Pac had said "fukk jay-z"
But if you don't remember everything about everybody on the coli, instantly the :dahell: face comes out.

:manny:

I dont think Pac hated weatlth or excessive wealth....he just hated the way ppl who have it yet don't help others in need.

It's cool to be a billionaire.....but in Pac's mind, you owe it to humanity to at least help people. And I agree.

"To whom much is given much is required".

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was homeless and sleeping in my car last year. For 8 months. In and out of the YMCA and various hotels and roomshares on craigslist...alot of people wouldn't even want me renting a roomshare even when I had money cause they don't want to live with a black person.

Mainly cause NO ONE would hire my black ass even with my resume and I have two degrees from a 4 year university and over 10 years of work experience. Alright, let me tell you something.

Fall 2014 I had to leave NYC for a couple of months to take care of my family in Pittsburgh cause my dad fell sick and was in the hospital (he's doing much better now, but it was traumatic for me to see him in that hospital bed...it inspired me to do right by him and his legacy)....I was trying to make money to bring back to me with NYC. But every job interview I went to...it was always the same. I would be the only black face in the waiting room, everyone else is white, I'm putting on my act trying to warm up these cacs...and I'd get the call back EVERY TIME that they considered someone else for the job.
:martin:

I took what I had from Pittsburgh and went back to NYC. Ended up sleeping in my car for a little bit. It was dead in teh middle of winter. I slept under the wilson street L train bridge. I warmed my car up by driving it before I slept so I didn't freeze. I would steal food from McD's. I used free Burger King wi-fi and MCds wifi to use my laptop and smartphone to find work on craigslist. I used the money I made from oddjobs to get a couple of nights in at the YMCA to get a decent nights sleep on a bed and a shower. Eventually I worked from that to find work for the SPLC then made it to a job selling insurance (Life & Health) on wall street and used the same methods to get my NY STATE Insurance license and am now registered for that as a backup in NY state til 2017 when it has to get renewed. I used the money I made from that job to open a pop-up shop for my original clothing in the LES for a two weeks during fashion week.

Don't ever speak down on homeless people breh.
Being homeless drove me to excellence it also made me :demonic: as fukk.

I totaled my car so for months I legit had no car as a back up to sleep in...I slept on park benches....I stayed out at clubs and at 24 hour fast food places when it was too cold to sleep on a park bench...when it warmed up...that was more viable...but I nearly died and went to jail while I was homeless.
It made me realize no one cares about our black asses out here and would love to see us die broke and penniless.
I met so many homeless people that had jobs before that legit had the rug pulled from under them...working for million and billion dollar corporations. To people that just got dealt bad hands in life....it made me appreciate the struggle and whenever I have cash extra I ALWAYS make sure to give some to homeless people (pay it forward, what you put into the atmosphere is what you get out of it).

Deadass I'd crack you in the fukking jaw with that shyt with the hardest right hook my body could muster til you was lifeless for that shyt. Don't ever assume everybody that's homeless was or is a failure or lazy. I've had almost 20 jobs in my life.

:wow: