R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What? Cripple H and Stephanie ramble on and on...they're horrible. Stardust does better promos than them. "IS IT BECAUSE I"M A WOMAN?!" Get the fukk outta here with all of that bullshyt...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? Cripple H and Stephanie ramble on and on...they're horrible. Stardust does better promos than them. "IS IT BECAUSE I"M A WOMAN?!" Get the fukk outta here with all of that bullshyt...
They very rarely show ass so to speak . They get the best verbally of everyone and get no comebacks .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate corporate kane but why not have him try to stop bray then bray destroy him .making taker upset

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Austin did NOT LIKE the announcers playing into the Lana and Rusev angle of Cena starting to get too old and be wore down...thinks that was a VERY bad move to start pushing on fans at this point. He has a point. Cena, appearance wise, looks pretty much like we've always known him to look give or take 5-15lbs of muscle. But he was never too fast or too athletic so he just does his same shyt. Lana saying he's old is one thing but when Cole, JBL, and Lawler kind of c/s to a degree during the Fast Lane match, it's a dangerous thing to hinge on Cena's impressionable and idiotic fanbase that buy into his nonsense.

Last edited:
Daps
Austin did LIKE the announcers playing into the Lana and Rusev angle of Cena starting to get too old and be wore down...thinks that was a VERY bad move to start pushing on fans at this point. He has a point. Cena, appearance wise, looks pretty much like we've always known him to look give or take 5-15lbs of muscle. But he was never too fast or too athletic so he just does his same shyt. Lana saying he's old is one thing but when Cole, JBL, and Lawler kind of c/s to a degree during the Fast Lane match, it's a dangerous thing to hinge on Cena's impressionable and idiotic fanbase that buy into his nonsense.

The crazy thing is some think it's a way to push Reigns even further, like Cena is the past, Reigns is the new franchise.

Gotta paint Cena in that light to help Reigns, it's nutty if that's actually why they're doing that

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would he try and stop Bray though?

Why would coprorate kane or the authority care about Bray Wyatt at all
I don't mean like turn face and not the authority just kane , have him mad at bray for saying he is the new face of fear and he'll kill taker . Kane may be heel now but that's his brother

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You coming along to respect the Legend, Cena?
No. You misunderstand. It's not that I'm concerned with Cena. I just think it's counterproductive that the E, who has long protected this fool to no end, now want to portray his age as something to bring into conflicts. They don't even try that shyt with the Undertaker.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Rewatched 30 yesterday...it's pretty amazing that Bryan isn't main eventing this year. Few guys have owned a Wrestlemania night like he did last year.

The fact he pretty easily got that crowd back after having seeing the streak ended alone should have him in the main or close to it this year. You gotta be damn good to follow that and breathe life back into those folks like he did

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The fact he pretty easily got that crowd back after having seeing the streak ended alone should have him in the main or close to it this year. You gotta be damn good to follow that and breathe life back into those folks like he did
That should've shown everyone. I don't think I said a word for 20-25 minutes after the streak ended I was in such shock.