DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That should've shown everyone. I don't think I said a word for 20-25 minutes after the streak ended I was in such shock.
Breh I glad I recorded live commentary of WM30 for my podcast cause you would hear me for at least 10 minutes swearing the referee fukked up by accidentally hitting the 3 count... had me like :mindblown::wtf:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You don't like the interview?

It was alright. It was nothing wrong. At least he's not doing comedy and talking about chopping down giants. This doesn't look good for a post WM title promo in front of the most hardcore crowd of the year. You can see these mistakes coming from a mile away. Austin definitely gave Reigns credit for his part in the Fast Lane main event..as did Keller but you CAN TELL they respect Bryan and his journey like night and day.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm not gonna lie one of my complaints over the last couple of WrestleManias has been the placement of matches and order of the card. I was raised on the theory that good great matches go on last and throw away matches go on first... interesting matches go in the middle. In the past we've seen title matches and great matches go on first while divas matches and boring ass matches go on last.... had me like :wtf: This year's mania card should go in this order:

*Renee Young Guest Panel Pre-Show
Pre-Show: Miz/Mizdow
1. Goldust/Stardust
2. Andre The Giant Battle Royale
*10 Minute Video package of WWE Axxess and Read a Thon and Mania in the community
3. Divas Match
4. I. C. Title Ladder Match
*Backstage Skits
5.Orton/Seth
6. Bray/Taker
7. Cena/Rusev
**Hall of Fame Legends Presentation
8. Stang/HHH
9. Roman/Lesnar
10. Seth Cash-In
*Renee Young Guest Panel Fallout

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm not gonna lie one of my complaints over the last couple of WrestleManias has been the placement of matches and order of the card. I was raised on the theory that good great matches go on last and throw away matches go on first... interesting matches go in the middle. In the past we've seen title matches and great matches go on first while divas matches and boring ass matches go on last.... had me like :wtf: This year's mania card should go in this order:

*Renee Young Guest Panel Pre-Show
Pre-Show: Miz/Mizdow
1. Goldust/Stardust
2. Andre The Giant Battle Royale
*10 Minute Video package of WWE Axxess and Read a Thon and Mania in the community
3. Divas Match
4. I. C. Title Ladder Match
*Backstage Skits
5.Orton/Seth
6. Bray/Taker
7. Cena/Rusev
**Hall of Fame Legends Presentation
8. Stang/HHH
9. Roman/Lesnar
10. Seth Cash-In
*Renee Young Guest Panel Fallout
Bryan, Sting, and Taker matches will be real loud...doubt they go back to back.

Daps
Reigns with a decent interview,he seems best pre-packaged.

Kinda seems to be a trait of these WWE bred and born guys, they're decent canned, not so great live (Wyatt, Reigns)