30 Day Weightlifting / Strength programs?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Recently moved and my building has a full gym & a pool. Can anyone recommend any weightlifting or strength programs?

I am currently an Ectomorph looking to gain mass. Recently did bullyjuice’s 30-45 day workout (no equipment) programs and now looking to make a transition into gaining mass / muscle through weights. Thinking I’d start with full body every other day for a 2-3 months until I became comfortable enough to do splits.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Recently moved and my building has a full gym & a pool. Can anyone recommend any weightlifting or strength programs?

I am currently an Ectomorph looking to gain mass. Recently did bullyjuice’s 30-45 day workout (no equipment) programs and now looking to make a transition into gaining mass / muscle through weights. Thinking I’d start with full body every other day for a 2-3 months until I became comfortable enough to do splits.

First off, the somatotype thing isn't really a thing. You're not an ectomorph, you're just weak and skinny and need to eat more than your body burns in a day.

Second off, if you don't know how to lift I'd strongly suggest you learn from somebody that does. If you don't have a friend that actively lifts, learning by yourself will be that much harder and you may or may not spin your wheels or injure yourself in the process. Good luck.

Third, it doesn't really matter what program you go with. SS, SL5x5, 5/3/1 for Beginners, Bill Starr, Fierce 5, AllPro's, Ivysaur, etc. The only thing that really matters as a newb is consistency: consistently train, consistently add weight/reps/sets [progressive overload], consistently eat for size and recovery. A newb will make gains just looking at weights (up until a point) and then it doesn't really matter. CONSISTENCY IS KEY! (Re-read this section if you don't do anything else I recommend.)

I see dozens (if not hundreds) of folks each week in the gyms I go to that look like shyt and are weak as fukk. Majority of them prolly don't care about strength as much as aesthetics, but when you consistently lift little (or no) weights, don't dial in diet, and skip sessions (legs and back especially), you'll consistently look like shyt.
:ehh:

By only doing the program for 2-3 months you're definitely gonna be leaving gains on the table. Your progress as a lifter is measured solely by your strength numbers and not how long you've been lifting. Doing Bullyjuice's programs will have absolutely no bearing on this beginner weightlifting program's progress. Two to three months isn't even long enough to milk all the noob gains possible :mjlol:, both strength and size-wise; instead of trying to jump into splits while still being scrawny and lifting hoe weights, I'd wait until the linear progression programs stopped having me linearly progress.

You won't get a second shot at making noob gains ever again. :francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Did he let you know his real supplement cycle :russ: