30 for 30: One and Not Done (Tonight @ 9 PM EST on ESPN)

What do you think of the "One and Done" rule?

• Total voters

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
3ULz8cA.jpg

30 for 30 Documentary on Coach John Calipari, “One and Not Done,” to Premiere April 13 on ESPN

The next installment in ESPN Films’ award-winning 30 for 30 series will be “One and Not Done,” which will take an intimate look at University of Kentucky men’s basketball coach John Calipari’s successful yet controversial journey. The film, directed by Jonathan Hock (“Of Miracles and Men,” “Survive and Advance,” “The Best That Never Was”) will premiere on Thursday, April 13, at 9 p.m. ET on ESPN.
Trailer:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I still can't figure out how to embed ESPN videos on this site. If someone has it figured out let me know.

Figured I'd make a thread for it since the date is official now.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: I like that 3rd option (Go to the league straight outta h.s. if not 3 yrs in college). Never seen that one before. NBA nd NCAA would both benefit

I'm not the first to say it but I think it could work. The only problem is guys thinking they're better than they are and go straight from high school and flop.

Either they let those kids test the waters like college players, or implement an alternative with the d-league. I don't think the current model is beneficial to either side.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
its not about Cal genius.. its about the shady business of college athletics and the 1 and done rule.

why you shytting on that man when the description in the op leads you to believe its a profile of coach Cal?

Anyway, any nikka arguing that players should HAVE to go to college or wait a certain age before entering the draft is retarted.