"30 no kids"

Daps
You on soundcloud or anything

Naw once I get to being decent I will have a YouTube page. When I was in college was decent at making beats but I have a good ear ...I don't know why I stoped . I'm 30+ plus and I still have the love I just got back into it ...I'll keep you posted thoe ....

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Had my first child at 30. Wanted more but at this point, I dont see it happen unless I adopt. I think after 30, is the best time to have kids BUT now I'm in a great place financially and want to travel more and can't. I have a few more years until she's out the house. ALL my friends had kids young, now their kids are grown and they are out there living their best lives lol. You need to have kids and hopefully your kids have kids because you need grandkids, they make old people want to live. I hope my daughter/grandkids will look out for me when I get old. I always remember my grandma saying she didnt want to go to a nursing home. She begged her kids and when she got sick, she had 14 grandkids and we all took a day a week and stayed at her house with her until she passed. Never even had to consider putting her in a home once she got sick. She passed away with her whole family surrounding her. You straight financially and have a solid partner, have kids.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think there's anything wrong with being 30 with no kids. Some people want until after 30 to have them or some people may be childfree and don't want them at all. :manny:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You can't travel with your husband and kid?

I dont like to take her places internationally that I havent been before in addition to her not wanting to be on long plane rides. We've been all over the states and Caribbean but when I travel anywhere else, I prefer we go first, see if its kid friendly, will she have fun, will it benefit her educationally etc. Being she is a only child, we have to keep her entertained which can take away from our fun depending on where we are. However if I had her younger, I probably wouldnt be where I am financially, even though my husband always kept a bag.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Keep telling yourself that breh. These women would be thinking you either gay or your dikk don't work right.
It only matters if you're looking for a woman to wife you.

I had my first kid at 30 but I was married for years before then.

Homie you just making up shyt....
Nobody likes people with kids....
Especially all these women that already have some of their own ..:russ:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Its best to not have children before you are married and if you haven't found someone who is marriage material at 30, then you are pretty much 30 with no kids. nikkas out here having babies by women just because the ass is fat will always have a mediocre life because they usually aren't striving to be anything but a bum and they will have to pay child support for 18 years if they do get a job.

Thats good. However, most haven't found a woman who is wife material because thot culture is on the rise so men have held back on having children. No self respecting man would want to have a baby by a thot to avoid not having children before 30.

:salute:

This is all yall needed to read

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
No kids a a major win. One of the biggest mistake of my life. Now I have no choice but to be a dad cause I will never walk away. But given the chance. No kids at all.

I said this back in 2016, we about to go to 2020 and I can say that still not easy. But what is the point of us as human being? To procreate and die. I love my kids but is not easy.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
99% of people are too dumb and broke to raise kids properly before 35.

Nothing magically changes at 35. Thats the funny thing. Most of yall will be broke your whole lives whether you have kids or not. Dont blame that on kids. There are folks with kids who still travel the world and enjoy life. And their are folks without kids working 2 jobs to get by and never taking vacation.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With my history of dating single moms

I’m so glad at my old age I never had kids

kids are a handful financially and time wise
In the short term but the long term benefits of having kids definitely (must) over shadow particularly when you're getting old I'm not trying to be a lonely old man out here :mjcry:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing magically changes at 35. Thats the funny thing. Most of yall will be broke your whole lives whether you have kids or not. Dont blame that on kids. There are folks with kids who still travel the world and enjoy life. And their are folks without kids working 2 jobs to get by and never taking vacation.
Facts, i don't have kids but the so called joy of not having kids sounds disingenuous as hell and fallacy like if somebody with kids is broke, they more than likely would still be if they were childless unless they had them super young:yeshrug: