"30 no kids"

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts, i don't have kids but the so called joy of not having kids sounds disingenuous as hell and fallacy like if somebody with kids is broke, they more than likely would still be if they were childless unless they had them super young:yeshrug:

A lot of coli brehs have this fantasy of being a 50 year old childless millionaire playboy smashing 21 year old dimes but the reality is they gonna be the 50 year old swagless creep at the bar buying all the young girls drinks while they run from them the whole night and laugh. They will end up sleeping with truck stop prostitutes to get by and die old, alone and broke with no family.

family is great. Kids are great. They have no bearing on whether you are successful or not. A motivated person will always be successful.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
A lot of coli brehs have this fantasy of being a 50 year old childless millionaire playboy smashing 21 year old dimes but the reality is they gonna be the 50 year old swagless creep at the bar buying all the young girls drinks while they run from them the whole night and laugh. They will end up sleeping with truck stop prostitutes to get by and die old, alone and broke with no family.

family is great. Kids are great. They have no bearing on whether you are successful or not. A motivated person will always be successful.

You do know globally theres more people opting to not have children now more than ever, right?

It's less to do with "not having kids instantaneously will make me rich!" And more to do with "the global market is falling, resources are more scarce and pricier than ever, climate change is creating more socioeconomic instability...why complicate an already tenuous situation with kids?"

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I mean you can always move overseas and eat. My uncle is retired Navy in his 50's. He travels around asia just smashing hoes. He literally lives in the Philippines with two women in the house. Told the family he is never moving back. My other uncles his age are still working, stressing and now dealing with bad ass grandkids

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny situation at my job. Most of the guys who work in the factory and the warehouse are in their early to late 20s and some in their 30s and almost all of them have kids. These guys are also the lowest paid.

The top paying guys like the engineers, marketing, etc are all in their 30s and above and most of the ones I know do not have kids including myself. Always found it hilarious.:russ:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not this shyt again :mjlol:

I stopped going to the club in my mid 20s so I certainly won’t be going there in my 50s.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

So if you have kids and a wife you’re gonna be rich and successful automatically?

lmao

:mjlol::mjlol:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if you have kids and a wife you’re gonna be rich and successful automatically?

lmao

:mjlol::mjlol:

No. I'm saying if you are broke and unsuccessful with kids you would have been broke and unsuccessful without them. Don't use kids as an excuse.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you can always move overseas and eat. My uncles is retired Navy in his 50's. He travels around asia just smashing hoes. He literally lives in the Philippines with two women in the house. Told the family he is never moving back. My other uncles his age are still working, stressing and now dealing with bad ass grandkids

Most folks wont have a pension to trick like your uncle. Most folks have no savings and will never be able to retire whether the have kids or not. That's the reality.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you’ll be broker with kids though. So why have kids if you’re broke??

:jbhmm:

Cause most ain't doing nothing special with their lives anyway. Broke is broke. No such thing as "broker". Brehs acting like they gonna be some globetrotting playboys cause they ain't got kids. But at best they taking 1 real vacation a year. They only get 2 weeks off from work half the time anyway. Folks with kids can do the same thing. Married couples have more disposable income and often travel even more.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Cause most ain't doing nothing special with their lives anyway. Broke is broke. No such thing as "broker". Brehs acting like they gonna be some globetrotting playboys cause they ain't got kids. But at best they taking 1 real vacation a year. They only get 2 weeks off from work half the time anyway. Folks with kids can do the same thing. Married couples have more disposable income and often travel even more.
Either way breh, if you’re broke and have kids, you’re in a worse position.

You have mouths to feed, your baby mother might split on you and put you on child support, etc.

Then you have to add time Into it as well.

You can work more hours, go to school, do anything you want with no kids.

You have a better chance of being successful with no kids.

You can’t tell me if you don’t have your shyt together that it makes sense to have kids.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You keep ignoring the fact that a lot of people these days chose not to have kids simply because they don’t want them and has nothing to do with finance.