30 year old Black male who lived in Japan for a year AMA

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
What do you do to have fun out there? Which area do you live in?
I lived in Nagoya and around Aichi prefecture. In terms of fun depends what you like. Lots of temples, shrines and castles that double as museums
2155_01.jpg

. Arcades that have 7 floors of games.
arc_ts_image_01.jpg

Lots of bars and restuarants with $20 all you can drink beer menus.

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
How come nobody wanted to sit next to you on the train?
Never experienced that. People are too tired and trying to get places to care who they sitting next to. You might get the odd dirty look and stares from obasans. Honestly you get more racism in America than Japan which is sad

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
What are the three things you hated most about Japan?
1. Passive aggressiveness

At first I dug that everyone was polite but after a while alot of it's fake. Just call me an a$$hole and be done with it.

2. Insularity

Japanese are very insular and know very little about the outside world. Most Japanese don't even know that anime and Japanese culture is popular outside Japan.

See DBZ on tv

"Dragon Ball z, that's dope"

"You like dragon Ball!! You know Gokuurr?":gladbron:

:gucci:"uhh yeah"

3. Work to live culture. Most people think Americans work too hard. These mutherfukker be working 15 hours a day to live in a loft and ride a bike to work. :scust:

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation

At first I dug that everyone was polite but after a while alot of it's fake. Just call me an a$$hole and be done with it.

2. Insularity

Japanese are very insular and know very little about the outside world. Most Japanese don't even know that anime and Japanese culture is popular outside Japan.

See DBZ on tv

3. Work to live culture. Most people think Americans work too hard. These mutherfukker be working 15 hours a day to live in a loft and ride a bike to work. :scust:

tell us about the women... stop acting like this aint what nikkas wanna hear

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
What the females about??????
:whew: very easy to eat. Alot Japanese guys are shy and very woman like not all but alot.

And women are like women everywhere. Roll up on them with that Gaijin Black swag and you in. Down to fukk too. No Abrahamic shyt holding them back. Lines for that morning after pill be stretching on to the street.:pachaha:

Don't be sloppy though. They like clean, well dressed and pressed.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:whew: very easy to eat. Alot Japanese guys are shy and very woman like not all but alot.

And women are like women everywhere. Roll up on them with that Gaijin Black swag and you in. Down to fukk too. No Abrahamic shyt holding them back. Lines for that morning after pill be stretching on to the street.:pachaha:

Don't be sloppy though. They like clean, well dressed and pressed.

Bruh I dont know why I was laughing reading this shyt.....:russ::salute:

Daps

2. Insularity

See DBZ on tv

:deadmanny:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

2. Insularity

See DBZ on tv

Yoooooooo :dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

2. Insularity

See DBZ on tv

can’t lie, I chuckled

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Any big booty Japanese girls there? And do they got that splash? :russ:
They come in all shapes and sizes. Although Japanese standards for beauty is typically a girl who is waifer thin. Well dressed and pretty. Put our Asian bishes to same. Plenty of Filipinos, african and middle eastern girls girls if they ain't your style

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
What's like the sport that Japanese folks rock out there:patrice:? I read that it was Baseball, but they ride high for Futbol. Also, what are some of the best places to get a cut at:jbhmm: