30+ year old brehs, what's your cutoff age

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
When I turn 30 there is no way in hell I'm dating women my age. 30+ women who are not in a serious relationship or married by then are damaged goods. There's like a 2% exception. :yes:

Young nikkas stay saying this.

When you turn thirty, a couple of things should transform. You should be steady in career, actively building up your wealth in preparation for either a family or making retirement easy to accomplish in transition once you hit your 50s or 60s.

If you're serious like that then you'll be serious about the women you court. My judgment of most of the women I have met in their twenties is that a lot are too emotionally stir crazy and inept with their finances. I don't have time for any of it.. If you ain't helping to build then I have no use for you outside of what you present physically..and I'll probably disregard those offerings as well. I ain't getting trapped.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Young nikkas stay saying this.

When you turn thirty, a couple of things should transform. You should be steady in career, actively building up your wealth in preparation for either a family or making retirement easy to accomplish in transition once you hit your 50s or 60s.

If you're serious like that then you'll be serious about the women you court. My judgment of most of the women I have met in their twenties is that a lot are too emotionally stir crazy and inept with their finances. I don't have time for any of it.. If you ain't helping to build then I have no use for you outside of what you present physically..and I'll probably disregard those offerings as well. I ain't getting trapped.
Say the woman is a 24 year old nurse with her own money. Would your opinion change?

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps
When I turn 30 there is no way in hell I'm dating women my age. 30+ women who are not in a serious relationship or married by then are damaged goods. There's like a 2% exception. :yes:

That's not true, there are plenty of 30+ who are single and stable financially and emotionally, the reason they're not married is basically because men in their age are running after young thirsty chicks. Young chicks are far more damaged than 30+ women and they're broke, that's worst:francis:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

I agree. She's either been ran through, or too much of a bytch for anyone to handle; unless she was in a ltr throughout her 20s that didnt work out. 25 to 30 is my range.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Say the woman is a 24 year old nurse with her own money. Would your opinion change?

The financial requirement would be satisfied but I'd need to what's going on with you as an individual before going forward including how you handle your money..(bills paid on time, etc.)

My viewpoint is if I'm dealing with you seriously then I have to consider how you'd fare if we had kids and I died or was disabled how would you fare? Are you strong enough to handle that? Also considering that you'd assume all of my financial assets if I died..I need to be assured you wouldn't go crazy and go broke instantly.