30+ year old brehs, what's your cutoff age

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Say the woman is a 24 year old nurse with her own money. Would your opinion change?

Considering that you're going into medical at a young age, I'll tell you what I told my sister when she went into nursing.

If you encounter a man in his late twenties and thirties who's not situated economically or is actively working towards achieving stability then you should disregard them off the bat.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Considering that you're going into medical at a young age, I'll tell you what I told my sister when she went into nursing.

If you encounter a man in his late twenties and thirties who's not situated economically or is actively working towards achieving stability then you should disregard them off the bat.
I'll be looking for a doctor when I'm situated in my career

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
When I turn 30 there is no way in hell I'm dating women my age. 30+ women who are not in a serious relationship or married by then are damaged goods. There's like a 2% exception. :yes:
It depends on what you consider damaged goods. Trust and believe that what you might consider damaged goods can apply to many single men over 30 as well

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Ideally 25, but unless we meet and really kicked it off and I found out she was 21, I'd go no lower than that since I'm 3o+ now and what the fukk I look like taking a chick out to eat and the Sommiler looking at me like :sitdown: "You're date can't have that Bordeaux, but we do make a mean Virgin Colada." Nope.