30 yr old woman gets 22 years for sex with three 17 year olds

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Yeah, I agree that 22 years is too long. She deserves time but that's extreme.

No I don't think she deserves jail time at all. It's not like she forced herself on those boys. They probably initiated it. She should just be fired and never become a teacher again.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Shes a pedophile and a predator. A repeat offender at that. If she were a man, fukking 8th graders and teenagers, I dont think many will feel the sentence is strict. Hope she gets help but rapists, pedophiles, killers, and white collar criminals should receive mandatory sentences instead of the weed man since they inflict harm that has residual effects, often for generations. But shes a pawg so I can understand the caping.

Last edited:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. Or was MLK also a c00n?

The biggest c00ns are actually people like yourself that lack any sort of education.
Nah, im not even the one to use the word c00n but its the word of the day up in here

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas only think with a one track mind sometimes. That's why it's easy to get y'all to line up for hours to cop sneakers.

If it's a black woman in this circumstance, the punishment is still excessive. You've been trained to think than any sort of criticism of the judicial system when it pertains to non-blacks is c00ning. Complete idiocy.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The law is the law breh...

Look up her history..she has been getting caught doing the same shyt since 08
Got caught again fukking a student in 2011

Im pretty sure she knew the consequences..but didnt care
She was lucky enough to get hired again as a teacher so why fukk that up??unless she only became a teacher in order to prey on students

If the law says you're getting 50 years if u fukk your students..why the fukk would u risk that??

and she was clearly fukking these students raw,letting em bust in her and shyt
She aborted one of these lil nikkas child...now what if she had herpes or HIV and infected the students???

By the way..even the students were 14-15 yall would still defend her

Funny how yall ignored the part about the 8th grader in the article..how many other 8th graders u think she molested??

:camby:
I agree 100%. bytch deserved ever minute she got. People defending her are equally disgusting.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
No I don't think she deserves jail time at all. It's not like she forced herself on those boys. They probably initiated it. She should just be fired and never become a teacher again.
She definitely deserves jail time breh. She broke the law and deserves to pay her restitutions to the state.

But 22 years is excessive given that the acts were likely consensual. The twisted way the law works is that if these kids had been 18 as opposed to 17 it would not have been considered statutory rape. A few months disparity in age is what is giving her 22 years. It's what these logically obtuse nikkas will not give consideration to because they are pre-programmed to only consider things from one angle. You can only criticize the judicial system when it pertains to black people, if not you're 'caping'.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justice system, prosecutors, judges etc. just love destroying lives and throwing people away like trash for no reason. These judges get off on the power more than she did on them 17 years olds

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I'm about to get"... stop selling wolf tickets you uneducated dolt.

If you could only think contextually you would see that the injustice being meted out is a harsh punishment for what is tantamount to consensual coitus. You are too stupid to even reason that out. All you can do is throw out red herring arguments - "but real injustice is black people in jail!". We all know that's the case moron. That's not what is being disputed here. :ufdup:

The point is that justice is meant to be blind, and whether it happens to a black man or an Eskimo it is still defensible. If it were a black woman and not a white woman I would still make the same argument.

Good luck with that Everest College degree. :mjlol:
I'm sorry I can't graduate even faster :heh: I'll hit you up next year when I'm 20 and in law school :mjlol:
Its not that harsh of a punishment, repeat sex offenders need to be put away for longer, if you weren't so busy trying to rant about nothing you may have noted that she also abused an eighth grader, but its "tantamount to consensual coitus" right? :mjpls:
I go to a private liberal arts school in Cleveland :yeshrug:
You're a little old to be trying to insult teenagers online, aren't you? :rudy:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry I can't graduate even faster :heh: I'll hit you up next year when I'm 20 and in law school :mjlol:
Its not that harsh of a punishment, repeat sex offenders need to be put away for longer, if you weren't so busy trying to rant about nothing you may have noted that she also abused an eighth grader, but its "tantamount to consensual coitus" right? :mjpls:
I go to a private liberal arts school in Cleveland :yeshrug:
You're a little old to be trying to insult teenagers online, aren't you? :rudy:
The logic of you instigating an argument with me and in turn telling me not to argue with you is redundant to say the least.

That said, it's all good lil guy. Go get that degree and become a productive member of society. :takedat: