30 yr old woman gets 22 years for sex with three 17 year olds

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mindblown:

Her kind is the only ones getting a fair shake, shes white, young, educated, and attractive, the kind white men would show simpathy and drool over, but when the right judge threw the book at her ass, then all of a sudden the system is a joke?? Was it a joke when zimmerman was freed? Or Daniel Pentaleo wasnt indicted?? Cacs stay exposing themselves....
Yes it was you stupid ass bytch :what:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a big difference between 13 & 17. A 13 year old is barely a teen, whereas a 17 year old is damn near an adult as far as the law is concerned, so no I wouldn't feel the same way.

As for your first question, 22 years is a large chunk of your life. To me the crime of her fukking some damn near adult 17 year olds doesn't match, but I guess that's just my opinion.:yeshrug:
breh..i doubt she is gonna do all 22 years

Pretty sure there are more victims out there..younger than 17

She careless and reckless...not using protection while having sex with your students is just stupid

And their laws are straight forward
Florida Statutory Rape Laws

Florida statutory rape law states that, it is unlawful for someone 18 years or older to have sexual intercourse with a person younger than 18. Even if the act is by mutual consent, it is classified as statutory rape.

The premise behind this law is based on the assumption that someone below the age of 18 is not capable of agreeing to sexual acts. Their inability to give consent is decreed into the statute – therefore the term “statutory rape.” As mentioned earlier on in this article, the legal age for consensual sex varies among states, with some states differentiating between consented sex between minors of the same age or in close age such as same age teenage persons, as opposed to the same act involving a teenager and an adult.

Even though, statutory rape doesn’t require prosecution to prove an assault, it still remains rape. Rape that involves an assault is illegal in Florida and is classified as a felony. Sexual assaults do vary in Florida, and they can be charged under child molestation or assault and battery or enticement.
Statutory Rape Cases and Penalties

In Florida, statutory rape cases are prosecuted under sexual battery and lascivious and lewd conduct laws. Liable penalties vary and depend on the age of the victim and the defendant. These offenses are broken down into different categories, and their penalties differ based on circumstances leading to the crime. Below is a description of them.

Illegal sexual acts with certain minors: This includes any form of sexual penetration whether with a body part or objects with someone of ages 16 or 17 and someone of at least 24 years of age. Convictions may include a 15-year jail sentence, a fine of up to $10,000 or both.

Lascivious molestation: This includes sexual fondling, touching between a minor and the defendant. The offense is classified as a first-degree felony provided the minor is under the age of 12 and the perpetrator 18 years of age or older. Convictions include 25 years in prison to life.

If the minor was between 13 and 15, and the defendant 18 years or older; or the minor below 12 and the defendant 17 years of age or younger, penalties will include 4 to 15 years in prison.

If the minor was below 16 and the defendant 17 or younger, penalties will range from 3 to 15 years in prison.

Lascivious and lewd battery: This includes sexual intercourse between a minor who is between 13 and 15 years of age and an adult. Penalties range from 7 to 15 years in prison.

Lascivious and lewd conduct: This involves sexual touching between a person under the age of 16 and an adult. Defendants 18 years or older will receive penalties ranging from two years to 15 years in prison. There are circumstances where penalties will include probation without prison time, such as if the defendant was found guilty of solicitation, but without performing a sexual act.

If the defendant was below the age of 18 during the crime, penalties will range from two years to five years in prison. Again the punishment may also include probation without prison time provided the defendant did not engage in a sexual act.

Contribution to the delinquency of an under-age person may be a probable charge if the defendant gets the victim pregnant as an outcome of statutory rape. The penalty will range from two to six years in prison.

And whats crazy is if she was under 24 years old..she woulda gotten off

From October 2009 to December 2009, a 23-year-old Florida high school counselor was engaged in a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student. Once discovered she was immediately fired under the “97 Day” policy, meaning the school district can fire without cause during the first 97 days of hire. However, the school counselor was not guilty of statutory rape. Florida, like a vast number of states, identifies a 17-year-old to be “age of consent” or legal to enter a sexual relationship. In Florida, as in other states, a significant age difference between the perpetrator and the abused can also be statutory rape; however, in Florida 17 year olds and 23 years old did not meet the age difference that would trigger statutory rape.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Yes it was you stupid ass bytch :what:
Dont get mad now, you emotional diseased c*nt, bc i called your ass out for defending a peadophile. Sexes in reverse and you would think hes a predator who abused his power.

Defend peados because shes white and attractive brehs.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dont get mad now, you emotional diseased c*nt, bc i called your ass out for defending a peadophile. Sexes in reverse and you would think hes a predator who abused his power.

Defend peados because shes white and attractive brehs.
You're a fukking idiot :heh:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I hate to do this.:snoop:

but if the genders were reversed, would you be saying this shyt?
I would say the same. :ehh: 3 years for each count(6 in her situation) and must register as a sex offender. Its statutory rape not fullblown rape or molestation. Its a criminal offense nonetheless, 22 years is fukking ridiculous for a crime of this nature.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So because she's white i should partial and be happy she got 22 years a non violent crime?

Man get your dumbass on :camby:

nikkas is getting from 5 to a 100 years for pimping and some states you gotta register as a sex offender, for non compelling, full consented pimping, aka a bytch chooses to sale her p*ssy and chooses to give you her money as a business partner & fukk buddy/boyfriend. No violence at all(same shyt the bunny ranch owner is doing legally).Then its nikkas that getting the same time she got for saling dope (the same dope pharmacies sale legally just in pill and syrup form) or even CONSPIRACY of saling dope aka we got a informant that called you and asked to buy a key, you agreed to meet him so you deserve to live 20 years in prison for that. How do you feel about that?

When I physically see black men getting thier life took like that every year, I can give a fukk if this fetish having bytch gets 20 years. She probably aint gone do all 20 anyway.

and notice how both those two "crimes" black men do is a economic based crime, and her's is just being a kinky bytch that like off limits dikk who has a career.

and im not smashing on you im just passionate about this unfair sentencing shyt and don't see how anybody can feel sorry for this bytch who was on her 2nd chance.