30 yr old woman gets 22 years for sex with three 17 year olds

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikkas is getting from 5 to a 100 years for pimping and some states you gotta register as a sex offender, for non compelling, full consented pimping, aka a bytch chooses to sale her p*ssy and chooses to give you her money as a business partner & fukk buddy/boyfriend. No violence at all(same shyt the bunny ranch owner is doing legally).Then its nikkas that getting the same time she got for saling dope (the same dope pharmacies sale legally just in pill and syrup form) or even CONSPIRACY of saling dope aka we got a informant that called you and asked to buy a key, you agreed to meet him so you deserve to live 20 years in prison for that. How do you feel about that?

When I physically see black men getting thier life took like that every year, I can give a fukk if this fetish having bytch gets 20 years. She probably aint gone do all 20 anyway.

and notice how both those two "crimes" black men do is a economic based crime, and her's is just being a kinky bytch that like off limits dikk who has a career.

and im not smashing on you im just passionate about this unfair sentencing shyt and don't see how anybody can feel sorry for this bytch who was on her 2nd chance.
It's ALL fukked Up Breh

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Catch 22 years for trynna corrupt children 'cause you can't handle men brehettes.
cheers-gif.4961

The DOJ finally doing something right! :blessed:
If any of the kids she messed with ends u with an STD she should get capital punishment.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
She did not deserve even 5% of that time. Only 3 months needed.

What kind of fukking country is this? Them dudes is grown fukking men at 17 and she is young ish too at 29-30. This some consensual shyt between adults.

Yoooo I'm pissed right now. If she was in my state she would get zero time. That just shows you how pointless this fukking case is. Justice system is TRASH!:fire:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying she did nothing wrong.
I'm saying 22 years is some bullshyt.

How old is 17 really?

:sas2:

The irony to me is, a 17 year old can commit an adult crime, and be charged as an adult and be handed an adult sentence upon conviction.. However, if that same 17 year old makes the adult decision to have sex with a 30 year old, now all of a sudden the 17 year old is a victim. You have to love that logic. As others mentioned this former teacher could have sold dope to her students, could have committed manslaughter, killed somebody while driving drunk, etc., and recieved less time. The whole system is fukked up, beyond repair at times it seems.

Regardless if she's white, cruel and unusual is still cruel and unusual.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The irony to me is, a 17 year old can commit an adult crime, and be charged as an adult and be handed an adult sentence upon conviction.. However, if that same 17 year old makes the adult decision to have sex with a 30 year old, now all of a sudden the 17 year old is a victim. You have to love that logic. As others mentioned this former teacher could have sold dope to her students, could have committed manslaughter, killed somebody while driving drunk, etc., and recieved less time. The whole system is fukked up, beyond repair at times it seems.

Regardless if she's white, cruel and unusual is still cruel and unusual.
MESSAGE.jpg