30 yr old woman gets 22 years for sex with three 17 year olds

Mr Bubbles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Long thread and I don't plan to read it all but I hope everybody peeped how the families have no forgiveness for her yet black folks get shot up in church and forgive the killer the next day. This bytch gave some boys some free p*ssy and their families are mad and hate her. That pale piece of shyt killed 9 black folks and nikkas are forgiving him, defending him and some of the victims family members will probably testify at his trial saying he should be given lenience.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jennifer-fichter-florida-teacher-sex-article-1.2280215

A former Florida teacher was sentenced to 22 years in prison Thursday for having sex dozens of times with three of her students — with one of her trysts leading to her getting an abortion.

"I wish I could go back and remove what I have done," a tearful Jennifer Fichter, 30, said in court Thursday, according to WFTS. "I hate what I have done. I wish I could go back and think about (the victims) before me."

But the victims' parents remained unforgiving.

"It hurts," one mother told the court. "I saw myself losing my son before my very eyes and there was nothing I could do to reach him."

fichter4n-1-web.jpg

She was arrested in April 2014 after admitting to having sex with a student 20 to 30 times in her truck, in various parking lots. During their investigation into Fichter, police learned she had also had sex with two other students.

The earliest incident dates back to 2008, when she resigned from a teaching post in Orange County after allegations of inappropriate contact with an 8th grader — only to be hired at Central Florida Aerospace Academy, in a different county, in 2011. She had sex with one student on the school's roof.

------

Look, I get it. You can't sleep with students. She should be punished, fired from her job...all that shyt.

But 22 fukkin years in prison??? How does that make sense?

:what::dahell::mindblown:

Even fucckin Rae Carruth only got 18 and he conspired to murder his pregnant girlfriend. :dahell:
:cape:

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
women fukking dudes 14 or older shoudl be legal.

but for girls you should have to wait to 16,17, 18 (what ever that state age of consent is)

boys and girls are very different. nikkas should be able to fukk chicks and not feel emotions. if you a 14 year old turning down milf puss, something wrong with you

:dahell:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps

but for girls you should have to wait to 16,17, 18 (what ever that state age of consent is)

boys and girls are very different. nikkas should be able to fukk chicks and not feel emotions. if you a 14 year old turning down milf puss, something wrong with you

This has to be the dumbest post I ever seen on the coli. Some of you people are so out of touch with reality I question your mental health.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This has to be the dumbest post I ever seen on the coli. Some of you people are so out of touch with reality I question your mental health.
i keep it real most dudes that i know aint turning down puss and at that age boys are fukking animals you cant compare us to girls. :yeshrug:

shyt i would have torn that old ass up for like 3 mins until i bust :mjlol:

then blackmailed the bytch for jays and weed money :blessed:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
But fukk her and let her rot
fukk this and anyone who supports it. Let's someone waste 22 of their last good years for fukking three people who were fully consent and all 3 are damn near grown men, likely seniors in HS?

GTFO

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
fukk this and anyone who supports it. Let's someone waste 22 of their last good years for fukking three people who were fully consent and all 3 are damn near grown men, likely seniors in HS?

GTFO
Dudes like you are the worst. Only if cacs were so objective and understanding for black people. :snoop: The fact that so many of you so called brothers going hard for a bytch that would not have fukked you anyways. so concerned for her alleged cruel and unusual punishment. Addressing other black are indifferent or for it to defend this monger.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Boys are genetically bred to want sex earlier

It's part of the reasons we're still here and not genetically erased or was ever picked to exist in the first place, instead of having a more efficient unigender species that can self produce

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
i keep it real most dudes that i know aint turning down puss and at that age boys are fukking animals you cant compare us to girls. :yeshrug:

shyt i would have torn that old ass up for like 3 mins until i bust :mjlol:

then blackmailed the bytch for jays and weed money :blessed:

Speak for yourself, don't make rash generalization of the entire male gender.

Btw when you increase the age of consent for teenager girls and but lower it for teenage guys, you treat them like children who can't think for themselves. I bet if the bytch was ugly as fukk and was sexually assaulting yo ignorant ass, you would be hollaring at the police.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Dudes like you are the worst. Only if cacs were so objectively and understanding for black people. :snoop: The fact that so many of you so called brothers going for a bytch that would fukked you anyways are so concerned for alleged cruel and unusual punishment.
man stop making everything about race, god damn :what:
I don't give a fukk about this woman being black or white, this case itself is fukked up and that's what I'm talking about

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Speak for youself, don't make rash generalization of the entire male gender.

Btw when you increase the age of consent for teenager girls and but lower it for teenage guys, you treat them like children who can't think for themselves. I bet if the bytch was ugly as fukk and was sexually assaulting yo ignorant ass, you would be hollaring at the police.
if she was unattarctive i would whoop her ass. nikka at 14 i would put hands on the average bytch. :bryan:

she cant abuse me i can fend for myself a lot more than a girl can fend off a dude :manny:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
if she was unattarctive i would whoop her ass. nikka at 14 i would put hands on the average bytch. :bryan:

she cant abuse me i can fend for myself a lot more than a girl can fend off a dude :manny:

Beat her ass and potentially be expelled out of your school instead of calling the cops. Instead of her having her arrested and never assaulting another guy again, you go for the hoodrat method.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
man stop making everything about race, god damn :what:
I don't give a fukk about this woman being black or white, this case itself is fukked up and that's what I'm talking about
Cac radar is buzzing!!! You feel the way you do and let us feel the way we feel. And it has everything to do with race. She is sacrificial to the larger scheme. Black people are calling crackers out on their BS so they are pacifying us. At least trying to.

It is not fukking okay for teachers to abuse a position so sacred parents unconsciously bestow trust. Someone has a DV charge and I can't be a substitute but it is okay for a teacher to fukk students?!?!

Let that cac bytch and eat p*ssy like its tuna.