30 yr old woman gets 22 years for sex with three 17 year olds

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: Dudes really believe this?
I see it everyday. So are you trying to tell me what I see with me own eyes and hear with my ears is wrong? I know pimps and hoes personally

Only dumb ass cacs and c00ns believe that ALL bytches that hoe up are kidnapped and held against there will. :snoop: Not saying some do. But the majority don't.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: Dudes really believe this?
I see it everyday. So are you trying to tell me what I see with me own eyes and hear with my ears is wrong? I know pimps and hoes personally

Only dumb ass cacs and c00ns believe that ALL bytches that hoe up are kidnapped and held against there will. :snoop: Not saying some do. But the majority don't.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Literally have to look at every situation racially? Can't just have a fukking conversation anymore eh?
No :birdman: because we cannot look at this objectively without being reminded about our own being incarcerated for twice the length of time, a bm wouldve gotton 50 yrs for the same shyt so foh with that :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean she fine and everythin but if nikkas are gonna cape for one of these hot slutty white teachers fukkin kids yall shoulda chose the baddest ones like -

Brianne Altice

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Brianne-Altice/865479950170263

lehrerin_mit_vorzuegen.jpg

teacher-sex-charge.jpg

:takedat:

Debra Lafave

lafave11_8col.jpg

article-2189223-1492DB59000005DC-214_634x586.jpg

:whew:

Pamela Rogers

2pyyf6g.jpg

LOCAL201201181504000312714656823.jpg

:ohlawd:

Mary Kay Letourneau

2dqj8ko.jpg

1492p7p.jpg

245963-file-photo-of-mary-kay-letourneau.jpg

:noah:

:mjlol:You just contradicted the fukk outta yourself, first you whine about her gettin 22 years for a "non violent crime" then say if a man did the same crime you'd kill him:francis: yet you claim 22 years in jail is excessive as if death isn't excessive:michaeljordanlaugh: then you point out people get less time for manslaughter which ironically is what you'd be gettin for killin the dude:ufdup:smarten up.

:mjpls:Funny thats the exact same retarded analogy cac Russians in the Youtube comments sections are usin to defend her -

pedos from Eurocac countries like Russia Serbia Ukraine and Belarus came out the woodwork to cape for her and insult America/Obama for makin gay marriage legal -

http://sputniknews.com/art_living/20150704/1024209356.html

in their ass backwards Eurocac minds its okay to fukk kids but 2 consentin adults of the same sex should be put to death for fukkin each other.

bruh I couldn't finish watching the first video. they basically parading the bytch cause she cute.

How much time did all these bytches get?

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
No bullshyt, if she looked like Quasimoto with a boob job, muthafukkas would give her the chair, b.
Not only did you fukk these little dudes, you had to be not be that great lookin, too.
Stick to catfishin on Tinder.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jennifer-fichter-florida-teacher-sex-article-1.2280215
A former Florida teacher was sentenced to 22 years in prison Thursday for having sex dozens of times with three of her students — with one of her trysts leading to her getting an abortion.
"I wish I could go back and remove what I have done," a tearful Jennifer Fichter, 30, said in court Thursday, according to WFTS. "I hate what I have done. I wish I could go back and think about (the victims) before me."
But the victims' parents remained unforgiving.
"It hurts," one mother told the court. "I saw myself losing my son before my very eyes and there was nothing I could do to reach him."
She was arrested in April 2014 after admitting to having sex with a student 20 to 30 times in her truck, in various parking lots. During their investigation into Fichter, police learned she had also had sex with two other students.
The earliest incident dates back to 2008, when she resigned from a teaching post in Orange County after allegations of inappropriate contact with an 8th grader — only to be hired at Central Florida Aerospace Academy, in a different county, in 2011. She had sex with one student on the school's roof.

------
Look, I get it. You can't sleep with students. She should be punished, fired from her job...all that shyt.
But 22 fukkin years in prison??? How does that make sense?
Even fucckin Rae Carruth only got 18 and he conspired to murder his pregnant girlfriend.
What would have been the sentence if a 30 year old male teacher was banging three 17 year old girls dozens of times?
The judge was setting that case as an example for future cases. If it happens again, you are looking at a lot of time when it comes to the sentencing. If the judge handed down 2 years. Then, in the next case, the defense would look at it and say, well, look at what happened there, she only got 2 years, my client can't get more than 2 years. That's the way things work.

Do I think 22 years is too much?
My answer is no. I actually don't have a problem with that because the next case could be a 40 year old dude banging 14 year old girls dozens of times.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Right because me killing a grown man for having sex with my daughter is the same as the justice system sentencing him to the death penalty. Smart Guy Right Here :skip:
The point is sayin you'd murk a man doin this shyt wit your daughter makes you look like a dikkhead for cryin over this cac bytch gettin 22 years for the same crime, so again smarten up.:francis:

bruh I couldn't finish watching the first video. they basically parading the bytch cause she cute.

How much time did all these bytches get?
Brianne Altice (who fukked a 16 year old and two 17 year olds) gets sentenced this Thursday and faces 1 to 15 years in prison for each of the 3 boys she had sex wit , evidently everyone in the school knew she was one of them teachers that got down wit students and would say "Who is Ms. Altice sleeping with now?" as a runnin joke. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-utah-teacher-brianne-altice-pleads-guilty-to-sex-with-students/ http://www.sltrib.com/home/2567736-155/former-utah-teacher-brianne-altice-writes

Debra Lafave (who fukked a 14 year old) faced 30 years but took a plea deal for 3 years house arrest and 7 years probation, she got part of her house arrest converted to probation and didn't even have to stay on probation the full 7 years. They also let her have unsupervised contact wit children again midway thru her probation period, she's completely free now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Lafave

Pamela Rogers (who fukked a 13 year old) originally got 270 days in jail and a 8 year suspended sentence, she got arrested again for violatin her probation after sendin the boy text messages nude photos sex videos (like the one I posted) and was talkin wit him on blogs and Myspace and got 7 years in prison. She's out now too. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Rogers_Turner

Mary Kay Letourneau (the OG of this female teacher-student shyt fukked a 12 year old and had 2 babies by him) first got a plea deal for 6 months in jail wit 3 months suspended after givin birth to the boy's first daughter, but after gettin caught havin sex wit him in her car she was sentenced to 7 1/2 years in prison for probation violation and gave birth to their second daughter in prison. You talk about people paradin Debra cause she cute they still do that wit Mary Kay til this day, they made a movie about her she's done a ton of interviews talkin about it and eventually got married to the boy which the media celebrates givin the two of them and even their daughters joint interviews like it was just a Romeo/Juliet situation. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau

All of these bytches were married at the time they slept wit students and Brianne had 2 children from her marriage and Mary Kay had 4 children wit her husband, Mary Kay was diagnosed wit Bi-Polar disorder and Debra claimed she's Bi-Polar too and has Hypersexuality and poor judgement durin manic episodes.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

My friend was conversing about that too and MasterCard and visa shutting down on backpage because of human trafficking when most of those hoes are on there because they want to be.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good. They need to start throwing the book at these chicks preying on young dudes in these schools.

Give them the same treatment male offenders get
i gotta be honest...i just dont feel this way :heh:

i mean im sorry but a 30 year old man fukkin a 17 year old chick is NOT the same as 17 year old dudes fukkin their 30 year old female teacher. i just dont buy it :yeshrug: