30 yr old woman gets 22 years for sex with three 17 year olds

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
. She is sacrificial to the larger scheme. Black people are calling crackers out on their BS so they are pacifying us.
And nikkas say Kanye is crazy :mjlol:

I'm black first of all, but I'm smart enough to look at it objectively and not let a hate for everything white blind me. If she got off with a slap on the wrist, maybe you'd have an actual ground to stand on. But a 30 year old, just got 22 years for having consensual sex with people who are turning men THIS YEAR. Hell, she got a longer sentence than they've been alive. It sounds like you're complaining for absolutely no reason :francis:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
And nikkas say Kanye is crazy :mjlol:

I'm black first of all, but I'm smart enough to look at it objectively and not let a hate for everything white blind me. If she got off with a slap on the wrist, maybe you'd have an actual ground to stand on. But a 30 year old, just got 22 years for having consensual sex with people who are turning men THIS YEAR. Hell, she got a longer sentence than they've been alive. It sounds like you're complaining for absolutely no reason :francis:
I am not complaining. You quoted me. It is peachy.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk this and anyone who supports it. Let's someone waste 22 of their last good years for fukking three people who were fully consent and all 3 are damn near grown men, likely seniors in HS?

GTFO
Its been the law in FL for years

You think she is the only 24+ adult getting years for statutory rape?

You can be under 24 and fukk as many 16-17 year olds as you want in FL with no consequences..

Dont blame the law...blame the idiot who ignored it,while living in FL
If you are going to be that stupid..u deserve them years

fukking students on the roof,in cars 20-30 times with no protection or fukks given..

Go to Florida and challenge their statutory rape law if u feel she got shafted

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Long thread and I don't plan to read it all but I hope everybody peeped how the families have no forgiveness for her yet black folks get shot up in church and forgive the killer the next day. This bytch gave some boys some free p*ssy and their families are mad and hate her. That pale piece of shyt killed 9 black folks and nikkas are forgiving him, defending him and some of the victims family members will probably testify at his trial saying he should be giveun lenience.

Yup,

That white jesus indoctrination works well doesn't it? Forgive and forget, that's why they brought the bible to Africa!

That yearning for white acceptance, to the point where you throw the dignity of you and your family under the bus.

It's really pathetic.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Its been the law in FL for years

You think she is the only 24+ adult getting years for statutory rape?

You can be under 24 and fukk as many 16-17 year olds as you want in FL with no consequences..

Dont blame the law...blame the idiot who ignored it,while living in FL
If you are going to be that stupid..u deserve them years

fukking students on the roof,in cars 20-30 times with no protection or fukks given..

Go to Florida and challenge their statutory rape law if u feel she got shafted
Florida is a piece of shyt, ain't nothing I can do for that

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
Yall are horrible. Let her waste in there. For all the unfair sentences of black men, this is justice. I wonder if they were black boys and that's why they were so hard on her. :ohhh:

:rudy:Two wrongs dont make a right you lost nikka

"yo deshawn, I know we gave you life for getting caught 3 time trying to sell an ounce a weed, but dont worry, this white bytch got 22 for fukking 3 boys"

:camby:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:Two wrongs dont make a right you lost nikka

"yo deshawn, I know we gave you life for getting caught 3 time trying to sell an ounce a weed, but dont worry, this white bytch got 22 for fukking 3 boys"

:camby:
I am lost!?!? Says a brother who gives a fukk about an anglo chick getting hard time for fukking anglo teen boys! :dwillhuh::cape:

I am less down for not giving a fukk? Wow! You simps have no shame.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again... she was degree educated, she was in a profession, she would know exactly what the rules are concerning fukking the students,it wasn't just one occasion it was several students.... yet she still went outside the law. If she were a man, she would be getting far less understanding about this.Yet really you can understand it more with a 30 yr old male teacher. why? because it is harder for most men to get female attention, He has got these 17 yr old girls ,some of whom will physically at least look far older than their years, probably act older as well, who are flirting with him.I can understand the temptation even if I don't condone it. But a woman like this one ,who is very attractive? she firstly can far easier obtain sex , secondly 17 yr old boys are in general far less mature than 17 yr old girls, it would be pretty obvious to her how immature these boys are, yet she still fukks with them... ? So if anything I am more critical of her, than I would be of a male teacher .I also think her more of a weirdo to be honest despite how she looks.

Perhaps feminism and mens fantasys about teachers are jointly responsible to an extent for this womans situation, she perhaps believed she wouldn't get into much trouble for it. And thanks to that she is now rotting in a prison cell. I do think 22 years is excessive, I would also think that if a man was sent to prison for 20 odd years for fukking 17 year old girls who consented to it. Personally I think for both male and female teachers, unless there was an element of coercion, the student concerned was retarded, or something particularly damning about the case, or the student was under 16, they ought to just be fired and never be able to teach again. Just keep your hands off the students,you are adults in a profession ,you are making a joke of that profession, grow the fukk up. Maybe schools need to look more carefully at who they are hiring. None of my teachers looked like her when I was at school, none. Maybe if they hired old grannies and 40 yr old terminally unmarried women who lived with 10 cats like they did at my school there would be less of this.If she wanted dikk,she would have been better off working in a nightclub or as a stripper.