30 yr old woman gets 22 years for sex with three 17 year olds

tan900

Banned
Daps
Because most of the time the kids are black

:mjlol:

You nikkas are pathetic!

I can go and pull of all these cases from the last 20 years and show the vast majority of these boys are young white males....but i don't want to break your fragile heart.

But then again i feel like getting my journalist talents on...i'll be back!

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

You nikkas are pathetic!

I can go and pull of all these cases from the last 20 years and show the vast majority of these boys are young white males....but i don't want to break your fragile heart.

But then again i feel like getting my journalist talents on...i'll be back!

I'm not going any where friend

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikkas is getting from 5 to a 100 years for pimping and some states you gotta register as a sex offender, for non compelling, full consented pimping, aka a bytch chooses to sale her p*ssy and chooses to give you her money as a business partner & fukk buddy/boyfriend. No violence at all(same shyt the bunny ranch owner is doing legally).Then its nikkas that getting the same time she got for saling dope (the same dope pharmacies sale legally just in pill and syrup form) or even CONSPIRACY of saling dope aka we got a informant that called you and asked to buy a key, you agreed to meet him so you deserve to live 20 years in prison for that. How do you feel about that?

When I physically see black men getting thier life took like that every year, I can give a fukk if this fetish having bytch gets 20 years. She probably aint gone do all 20 anyway.

and notice how both those two "crimes" black men do is a economic based crime, and her's is just being a kinky bytch that like off limits dikk who has a career.

and im not smashing on you im just passionate about this unfair sentencing shyt and don't see how anybody can feel sorry for this bytch who was on her 2nd chance.
:laff: Dudes really believe this?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:dwillhuh: Holy fukk this thread shows that this forum is filled with cacs and cac sympathizers. :scust:

Man, fukk this bytch, blsck men been getting the worst sentences in the country, bout time these cacs starting recieving the same "justice" as black people. :pacspit:

nikkas in here applying cac-logic where is blatently obvious she deserves this punishment?? :wtf:

Last edited:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jennifer-fichter-florida-teacher-sex-article-1.2280215

A former Florida teacher was sentenced to 22 years in prison Thursday for having sex dozens of times with three of her students — with one of her trysts leading to her getting an abortion.

"I wish I could go back and remove what I have done," a tearful Jennifer Fichter, 30, said in court Thursday, according to WFTS. "I hate what I have done. I wish I could go back and think about (the victims) before me."

But the victims' parents remained unforgiving.

"It hurts," one mother told the court. "I saw myself losing my son before my very eyes and there was nothing I could do to reach him."

She was arrested in April 2014 after admitting to having sex with a student 20 to 30 times in her truck, in various parking lots. During their investigation into Fichter, police learned she had also had sex with two other students.

The earliest incident dates back to 2008, when she resigned from a teaching post in Orange County after allegations of inappropriate contact with an 8th grader — only to be hired at Central Florida Aerospace Academy, in a different county, in 2011. She had sex with one student on the school's roof.

------

Look, I get it. You can't sleep with students. She should be punished, fired from her job...all that shyt.

But 22 fukkin years in prison??? How does that make sense?

:what::dahell::mindblown:

Even fucckin Rae Carruth only got 18 and he conspired to murder his pregnant girlfriend. :dahell:

Check the bolded. There's your answer.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
BRUH
WHERE THE fukk WERE THESE THOTTY TEACHERS WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL?
ALL I HAD WAS FAT OLD WHITE bytchES OR UGLY ASS DYKES

Life ain't fukkin fair brehs

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Hey good for her and congrats on her achievement :thumbsup: but me personally I would like to stay out of prison so I choose not to statutory rape anyone, seems like a simple concept but I guess when you live in a society full of men that worship women who commit these type of crimes I can understand how reality can become a bit skewed. All of her fans need to make sure they write her letters to keep her spirits up dont want her to think she actually did something wrong and is serving a proper punishment

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean she fine and everythin but if nikkas are gonna cape for one of these hot slutty white teachers fukkin kids yall shoulda chose the baddest ones like -

Brianne Altice

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Brianne-Altice/865479950170263

lehrerin_mit_vorzuegen.jpg

teacher-sex-charge.jpg

:takedat:

Debra Lafave

lafave11_8col.jpg

article-2189223-1492DB59000005DC-214_634x586.jpg

:whew:

Pamela Rogers

2pyyf6g.jpg

LOCAL201201181504000312714656823.jpg

:ohlawd:

Mary Kay Letourneau

2dqj8ko.jpg

1492p7p.jpg

245963-file-photo-of-mary-kay-letourneau.jpg

:noah:

So because she's white i should partial and be happy she got 22 years a non violent crime?

Man get your dumbass on :camby:
He'd be dead

Nope but 22 years in jail is excessive

People getting less time for manslaughter
:mjlol:You just contradicted the fukk outta yourself, first you whine about her gettin 22 years for a "non violent crime" then say if a man did the same crime you'd kill him:francis: yet you claim 22 years in jail is excessive as if death isn't excessive:michaeljordanlaugh: then you point out people get less time for manslaughter which ironically is what you'd be gettin for killin the dude:ufdup:smarten up.

But it's legal for a man to stick his dikk in another mans ass??:scust::snoop:
:mjpls:Funny thats the exact same retarded analogy cac Russians in the Youtube comments sections are usin to defend her -

pedos from Eurocac countries like Russia Serbia Ukraine and Belarus came out the woodwork to cape for her and insult America/Obama for makin gay marriage legal -

http://sputniknews.com/art_living/20150704/1024209356.html

in their ass backwards Eurocac minds its okay to fukk kids but 2 consentin adults of the same sex should be put to death for fukkin each other.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mjlol:You just contradicted the fukk outta yourself, first you whine about her gettin 22 years for a "non violent crime" then say if a man did the same crime you'd kill him:francis: yet you claim 22 years in jail is excessive as if death isn't excessive:michaeljordanlaugh: then you point out people get less time for manslaughter which ironically is what you'd be gettin for killin the dude:ufdup:smarten up.

Right because me killing a grown man for having sex with my daughter is the same as the justice system sentencing him to the death penalty. Smart Guy Right Here :skip:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I mean she fine and everythin but if nikkas are gonna cape for one of these hot slutty white teachers fukkin kids yall shoulda chose the baddest ones like -

Brianne Altice

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Brianne-Altice/865479950170263

lehrerin_mit_vorzuegen.jpg

teacher-sex-charge.jpg

:takedat:

Debra Lafave

lafave11_8col.jpg

article-2189223-1492DB59000005DC-214_634x586.jpg

:whew:

Pamela Rogers

2pyyf6g.jpg

LOCAL201201181504000312714656823.jpg

:ohlawd:

Mary Kay Letourneau

2dqj8ko.jpg

1492p7p.jpg

245963-file-photo-of-mary-kay-letourneau.jpg

:noah:

:mjpls:Funny thats the exact same retarded analogy cac Russians in the Youtube comments sections are usin to defend her -

pedos from Eurocac countries like Russia Serbia Ukraine and Belarus came out the woodwork to cape for her and insult America/Obama for makin gay marriage legal -

http://sputniknews.com/art_living/20150704/1024209356.html

in their ass backwards Eurocac minds its okay to fukk kids but 2 consentin adults of the same sex should be put to death for fukkin each other.
:ohhh: the Coli post of the year

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I hate to do this.:snoop:

but if the genders were reversed, would you be saying this shyt?

this is a RARE case where a woman gets the same sentence that a man would have for the same offense

i'll sure love to become her pen pal to see if she can set up conjugal visits :lolbron: