Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Woman dies in Cleveland Heights jail
37-Year-Old Woman Found Dead in Cleveland Jail

screen_shot_20150727_at_11.29.19_am.png.CROP.rtstory-large.29.19_am.png

CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, OH (WOIO) -

An investigation has launched after a 37-year-old Cleveland woman died in jail over the weekend.

Ralkina Jones died at the Cleveland Heights Police Station Jail located at 40 Severance Circle on Sunday.

The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner will now determine the cause of death.

Family members say she was arrested on Friday after an argument with her husband at his workplace.

Stay with 19 Action News for more on this developing story. Police expect to release more details later Monday.

Daps
again:dahell:i expect within the next day or 2 this to be dismissed as suicide or death from natural causes and swept under the rug ...there no way all these blackwomen bodies are popping up so soon after they are processed in jail without foul play...it's cac law enforcement are killing off black females in some type of sadistic ritual or trying to one up eachother to see whom can pull off the most blatantly murder of a bw and get away with it..

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brehs / brehettes I know a lot of us are sensitive to this kind of stuff but a lot of people do commit suicide when they get go to jail

If you are depressed or at a low point in your life then going to jail only makes shyt worst and most people have it in there mind that being a convict is a death sentence to their future so...

I'm glad these types of case are getting investigated but we need to focus on the case where there is actual evidence of wrongdoing by officials

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I know I going to get a lot of hate; she could not have waited until her husband came home from work to argue with him. It should not have happened at his place of employment.

Daps
confiding the fragile egos and gang mentality of the average cracker or even house nikka whom works in law enforcement it wouldn't surprise me if these sisters were killed cause of their sharp tongues ...like most thugs percieved disrespect warrants death for cops in many cases...then again cops don't really need a excuse or reason to kill black people it's like sport to them..years ago 2 dikk suckers whom worked for the the Courthouse took me to a backroom after trial threatened to assault me,tase, tell nikkas form my hood i'm a snitch, have me raped, murdered and tried to provoke a fight cause they felt I was disrespectful their boss:racist Elmer Fudd looking cac a$$hole(judge)...all this was amusing cause i'm a man not a child scare tactics don't move me,,i'm the street like that so whom would i snitch on and the jail house aint prison...i'm not stupid so invited both those fakkits to meet me off duty in my hood to handle it of course they aint want them problems

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:gladbron: black woman arrested over an argument with husband at his workplace. Thank goodness it wasn't the other way around.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A lot of people die in jail unexplained crazy how the media is just starting to repeort it

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!