Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Prisons aren't suitable places for people with mental health problems. I watched a documentary recently on a US prison and the amount of people who were really ill in there was disgraceful. People who are ill like that and committed minor criminal offences should be in mental hospitals, that is what used to happen.But they shut them down and prisons are not the right places at all. I wouldn't be surprised if these recent cases were actually suicide but in my opinion society and the justice system is to blame for not treating these people properly.

Mental health facilities that currently exist aren't funded properly and there is no rush to provide new ones

Daps
You're a dumb ass clown that operates on female logic so there's no point in me explaining anything to you
and you a saltine fakkit whom :cape:whom for the corrupt cops..you right there there is no way your white biased justification and excuses for the assisnation of that innocet bw can make sense to me so you quoting me bytchboy

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
and you a saltine fakkit whom :cape:whom for the corrupt cops..you right there there is no way your white biased justification and excuses for the assisnation of that innocet bw can make sense to me so you quoting me bytchboy

:mjlol:

Ok breh, have a nice day

Daps
No, I implied that the circumstances of her imprisonment were more legitimate than Sandra's. :leostare: Read. Don't skim.
people argue/couple quarrels in public places all the time and non ones arrested..unless she assaulted somoneo stayed on premises of his job after being ordered to leave i'm not so sure she should have been taking to jail but that's irrlevant to the the fact .she ended up dead in police custody over a minor offense like Sandra and both cases have a high likelihood of foulplay

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
people argue/couple quarrels in public places all the time and non ones arrested..unless she assaulted somoneor stayed on premises of his job after being ordered to leave i'm not so sure she should have been taking to jail but that's irrlevant to the the fact .she ended up dead in police custody over a minor offense like Sandra and both cases have a high likelihood of foulplay

Perhaps foul play yes.

But one was taken in custody for something totally heinous and illegitimate. Another, was taken to jail for breaking a law (any private property/business owner can ask you to leave or call authorities). Not saying i should end in death ever, though. Just saying this is a police encounter that didn't need to happen. But Sandra was profiled...that's different.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
So now this is the new trend, huh? Black women are mysteriously dying in jail?

Nah, the news is just over-covering this shyt as they do with any topic people feel is becoming a plague.