Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
how many people do you know that commit suicide in jail over minor offenses they will be bond or ORed for in a matter days:stopitslime:...and why is it jail the new trendy spot for black women to commit suicide and all around the same time.:comeon:only pig with a guilty conscious, c00n. whom doesn't want to believe or confront Amerikkka''s war on black people would be so quick to dismiss the string of lynchings of bw as suicides....these women ended up dead within a matter of days of being incarcerated for misdemeanor offenses is some strong enough circumstantial evidence which alteast warrants investigation.

I'm not dismissing anything and it isn't the new trendy spot. Have you researched suicide rates of blacks in jail or are you just talking out of ass?

People commit suicide for all types of small ass reasons to normal people. Depression and other mental illnesses make people do illogical shyt.

There's nothing suspicious to this story. Unless other details come out of if. Stop rushing to assumptions like females, every person that commits suicide in jail isn't foul play but like I said, I'm glad there is a microscope over these incidents now

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Not having any opinions until the tape is out.

BUT An argument at your husbands job, is NOT the same as being pulled over for something as innocuous as not signaling, then getting yanked out of your car because you want to finish your square...:beli:

Daps
Not having any opinions until the tape is out.

BUT An argument at your husbands job, is NOT the same as being pulled over for something as innocuous as not signaling, then getting yanked out of your car because you want to finish your square...:beli:
:dahell:neither situation justifies or usually leads to death:mindblown:

Daps
I'm not dismissing anything and it isn't the new trendy spot. Have you researched suicide rates of blacks in jail or are you just talking out of ass?

People commit suicide for all types of small ass reasons to normal people. Depression and other mental illnesses make people do illogical shyt.

There's nothing suspicious to this story. Unless other details come out of if. Stop rushing to assumptions like females, every person that commits suicide in jail isn't foul play but like I said, I'm glad there is a microscope over these incidents now
-implying that it was likely suicide before getting all the facts is dismissing other more probable scenarios(such as foul play) dumbass
-black people especially blackwomen have the lowest suicide rates in the country so yeah these spate of alleged black women suicides and mysterious death in police custody or odd...show me stats which imply blackwomen commiting sucide witin the first few days of minor of being held on misdemeanors charges is the norm/happens all the time:stopitslime:only a devil or blackwomen hating fakkit would be happy the possible cover up of the murder of a sister isn't getting more attention:ufdup:..you just exposed yourself caveboy

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
-implying that it was likely suicide before getting all the facts is dismissing other more probable scenarios(such as foul play) dumbass
-black people especially blackwomen have the lowest suicide rates in the country so yeah these spate of alleged black women suicides and mysterious death in police custody or odd...show me stats which imply blackwomen commiting sucide witin the first few days of minor of being held on misdemeanors charges is the norm/happens all the time:stopitslime:only a devil or blackwomen hating fakkit would be happy the possible cover up of the murder of a sister isn't getting more attention:ufdup:..you just exposed yourself caveboy

You're a dumb ass clown that operates on female logic so there's no point in me explaining anything to you