4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Now that weight finally matters, can we now dead this silly Inoue vs Tank talk? Thank you.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can Devin lure in Tank after this bad performance? I still think Devin beats Tank.

All of these guys (Tank/Ryan/Devin/Shakur/Teo) need to fight each other regardless of record.

They’re in the same era, around the same age range, so it makes sense

These fights don’t need to marinate, they sell themselves.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Lol..shot after one loss? Internet is wild. Crazed. Dude got a wonderful paycheck ladt July and just posting shyt about Martin and his kids...

This situation does redeem Derrick James..back on the winning track...now he has to put Frank Martin on the same path.

Bur what a story? Ryan was cussing Spence's name a few days ago...James got Ryan in enough shape to beat Haney and now he can lead Ryan against the "battered" Spence, eh? Run it.
He could be, it wasn’t just a loss, he got destroyed, got hit with flush power punches and power jabs from the beginning to the end and he’s bern through multiple surgeries both in the past few years and recently. No idea how long his body holds up.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He could be, it wasn’t just a loss, he got destroyed, got hit with flush power punches and power jabs from the beginning to the end and he’s bern through multiple surgeries both in the past few years and recently. No idea how long his body holds up.
We've seen guys get destroyed...knocked out. Come back. Get real. And he was obviously wasn't himself.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
And quiet as kept I think its time for Bill Haney to fall back into purely promoter mode. The advice he was giving was horrendous.
Not even quiet as kept, this is an emergency. I remember when Devin fought Loma and was looking like a deer in headlights in the corner toward the end of the fight, all Bill had to say was "Don't worry, you winning" and looked just as shook. Devin calmed down and did what he had to do in the 12th, but that moment was glaring to me.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Not even quiet as kept, this is an emergency. I remember when Devin fought Loma and was looking like a deer in headlights in the corner toward the end of the fight, all Bill had to say was "Don't worry, you winning" and looked just as shook. Devin calmed down and did what he had to do in the 12th, but that moment was glaring to me.

yeah its commendable what they've accomplished so far but a better coach would have helped here. YOU KNOW HE HAS ONE BIG WEAPON. how don't you do everything in your power to take it away.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Watching this and looking at the distance control Tank established in the first round...man I firmly believe if Devin kept his jab going he would've coasted through this fight. He fell asleep at the wheel and Ryan took advantage :snoop:
He completely abandoned the jab and traded it in for a lunging, telegraphed left hook killshot that he threw 50 times and landed 0 :snoop: