4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
They struggled with selling the event, it was a struggle now we meant to believe millions ordered the ppv? 😆 🤣 😂
Unless Ryan's Instagram teenie boppers stole their parents credit card's & went ham!
When I was at the fight, it was hella empty during the undercard bouts but once the main fight started it was pretty packed though there were still empty seats I was tempted to walk down to the lower seating areas and steal a seat.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I'm a casual boxing fan but I've noticed racists show their true colors when it comes to fighters.
Yes especially on Youtube and other message board sites. They'll rock with whites, mexicans or others but hate black fighters with a passion they only seem to like Mike Tyson and sometimes AJ as far as black fighters go.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Yes especially on Youtube and other message board sites. They'll rock with whites, mexicans or others but hate black fighters with a passion they only seem to like Mike Tyson and sometimes AJ as far as black fighters go.
even that it’s arguably due to one being pretty much a babyface and the other that has gone through hell and back so he’s “humbled” now

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
now we got this horseshyt

Isn’t this how it normally works though? Isn’t that what we typically see? Haney was #6 on the Rings P4P list I think. It’s not “horse shyt” or out of this world to think Ryan would be on the list after destroying Haney.

You’re mad as fukk, I get it. But have some consistency/integrity when things don’t go your way.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Isn’t this how it normally works though? Isn’t that what we typically see? Haney was #6 on the Rings P4P list I think. It’s not “horse shyt” or out of this world to think Ryan would be on the list after destroying Haney.

You’re mad as fukk, I get it. But have some consistency/integrity when things don’t go your way.
i hate casual babble so much...this is on par with your idiot teo was undisputed posts

so i should put ryan garcia who blew weight, has no title, and a paper thin resume, on a list that has the likes of the following on most lists:

monster, usyk, crawford, beterbiev, canelo, bam, shakur, ioka, nakatani, teo, navarrete, bivol, tank, charlo, spence, haney

ryan has to do more...140 is full of killers...put in the work

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i hate casual babble so much...this is on par with your idiot teo was undisputed posts

so i should put ryan garcia who blew weight, has no title, and a paper thin resume, on a list that has the likes of the following on most lists:

monster, usyk, crawford, beterbiev, canelo, bam, shakur, ioka, nakatani, teo, navarrete, bivol, tank, charlo, spence, haney

ryan has to do more...140 is full of killers...put in the work
Clown/hater/miserable man take! :umad:

Ryan just beat the shyt out of a recent undisputed champion! :pachaha:

The only champion at 140 on the P4P list! :mjlol:

And yeah! It’s that simple! Remove Haney and add Ryan! :martin:

:blessed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Clown/hater/miserable man take! :umad:

Ryan just beat the shyt out of a recent undisputed champion! :pachaha:

The only champion at 140 on the P4P list! :mjlol:

And yeah! It’s that simple! Remove Haney and add Ryan! :martin:

:blessed:

replied back with dikk in mouth energy with no boxing talk in sight...got it :laff:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
replied back with dikk in mouth energy with no boxing talk in sight...got it :laff:
I love your misery :blessed:

Ryan beat an undisputed, undefeated, 2 division champion on the P4P list. :banderas:

You’re a fukking moron if you don’t understand that’s a reply to your crying lol. How many dudes on the P4P list have done that? :comeon:

And stop bringing up all those fighters! You mentioning Tank shows us how you’re just a fukking hater lol

Ryan beating Haney >>> any of Tanks wins! :mjlol:

I’m talking Ryan on the list and Haney off! Simple!

Cry more, and more please. Don’t stop! :pachaha: