4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ducked and dodged the facts and ether like the sneaky hater you are :camby:

Nothing to see here. Pathetic Pat doing what he do :hubie:
lets see my facts got me dapped multiple times in here

your facts - one is a very lonely number i see lol

go tap dance for ryan like how ryan tap dance for trump casual :camby:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Isn’t this how it normally works though? Isn’t that what we typically see? Haney was #6 on the Rings P4P list I think. It’s not “horse shyt” or out of this world to think Ryan would be on the list after destroying Haney.

You’re mad as fukk, I get it. But have some consistency/integrity when things don’t go your way.
You better believe if Haney won, nikkas would use that to make Haney top 3 p4p. :sas2:

Ryan beats his ass and nikkas don't think he top 20 p4p. :what:

Yup this is the win the boxing culture needed. :blessed:
So put a fighter who deliberately blew weight in the P4P rankings?

Ryan wants to get paid and be looked at as great but only by bending the rules so that they apply to him and playing by the rules that have been in place for 140 years.

Can't have it both ways.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Ryans victory deserves an asterisk no matter what anybody says. You can't blatantly miss weight then get full credit. He said it himself that he did it on purpose to get an extra advantage. But in this new social media era, people don't care about integrity anymore. And neither does boxing media.

Ryan dikk riders say 4 lbs made all the difference vs tank but Haney's being a bytch for complaining about 3 lbs:mjlol:....they only seem to understand how much cutting weight effects you when Ryan isn't the one benefitting from it.

That's the only negative when boxing starts getting popular again. Gotta deal with a bunch of casuals with trash opinions:hhh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ryans victory deserves an asterisk no matter what anybody says. You can't blatantly miss weight then get full credit. He said it himself that he did it on purpose to get an extra advantage. But in this new social media era, people don't care about integrity anymore. And neither does boxing media.

Ryan dikk riders say 4 lbs made all the difference vs tank but Haney's being a bytch for complaining about 3 lbs:mjlol:....they only seem to understand how much cutting weight effects you when Ryan isn't the one benefitting from it.

That's the only negative when boxing starts getting popular again. Gotta deal with a bunch of casuals with trash opinions:hhh:

He won and the record books will forever say he won but damn near everyone says the weight made a difference, along with a god awful fight plan.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

I was waiting to hear Bread's take on the weight issue & here it is:

"The weight situation is tricky. Devin made weight so he deserves props for being professional. Ryan didn’t. 3lbs is a lot…..Team Haney would have been well within their rights to not fight. But I respect the fact that they did. I don’t like to say what I would’ve done because these situations are tougher than most would think. No one wants to work for 8 plus weeks to NOT get paid. Fighters are confident. So I fully understand not pulling out.

But what I don’t understand is Devin not making Ryan rehydrate to a certain weight. Once Ryan missed weight, Devin had the upper hand. The fine is cool but what about the rehydration weight! The rehydration weight is MORE important than weigh-in weight. So Ryan missed weight and all he had to do was pay a fine. I thought Team Haney should’ve made Ryan weigh in in the dressing room before the fight and if Ryan is over say 153lbs then NO fight. After Ryan missed weight, what could he really say? That to me is more of an issue than missing weight and missing weight is a big deal.

Ryan really made out, not only did he miss weight but he got to rehydrate as high as he wanted to. That was no bueno for Devin.

Boxing is a humbling sport. But most aren’t humble until they lose. It’s just how fighters and their teams are wired. Devin was undefeated and he thought he had developed past Ryan in the pros. He thought he could beat him regardless of Ryan’s advantage of missing weight. If they fight again, I am reasonably sure that Devin will NOT fight Ryan if Ryan misses weight. And if he does, clauses will be in place for rehydration. It’s not just learning from your mistakes. It’s being humble enough to realize that you can LOSE. Now Devin knows he can LOSE and he should be better for it moving forward."

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Isn’t this how it normally works though? Isn’t that what we typically see? Haney was #6 on the Rings P4P list I think. It’s not “horse shyt” or out of this world to think Ryan would be on the list after destroying Haney.

You’re mad as fukk, I get it. But have some consistency/integrity when things don’t go your way.
Why would he be on the list? He didn't make weight, what pound4pound would he be on? 144lb division representative?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was waiting to hear Bread's take on the weight issue & here it is:

"The weight situation is tricky. Devin made weight so he deserves props for being professional. Ryan didn’t. 3lbs is a lot…..Team Haney would have been well within their rights to not fight. But I respect the fact that they did. I don’t like to say what I would’ve done because these situations are tougher than most would think. No one wants to work for 8 plus weeks to NOT get paid. Fighters are confident. So I fully understand not pulling out.

But what I don’t understand is Devin not making Ryan rehydrate to a certain weight. Once Ryan missed weight, Devin had the upper hand. The fine is cool but what about the rehydration weight! The rehydration weight is MORE important than weigh-in weight. So Ryan missed weight and all he had to do was pay a fine. I thought Team Haney should’ve made Ryan weigh in in the dressing room before the fight and if Ryan is over say 153lbs then NO fight. After Ryan missed weight, what could he really say? That to me is more of an issue than missing weight and missing weight is a big deal.

Ryan really made out, not only did he miss weight but he got to rehydrate as high as he wanted to. That was no bueno for Devin.

Boxing is a humbling sport. But most aren’t humble until they lose. It’s just how fighters and their teams are wired. Devin was undefeated and he thought he had developed past Ryan in the pros. He thought he could beat him regardless of Ryan’s advantage of missing weight. If they fight again, I am reasonably sure that Devin will NOT fight Ryan if Ryan misses weight. And if he does, clauses will be in place for rehydration. It’s not just learning from your mistakes. It’s being humble enough to realize that you can LOSE. Now Devin knows he can LOSE and he should be better for it moving forward."

:ehh:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lets see my facts got me dapped multiple times in here

your facts - one is a very lonely number i see lol

go tap dance for ryan like how ryan tap dance for trump casual :camby:
I see I struck a chord huh? lol You sound like Haney telling Teo, “I got more followers than you!” :pachaha:

Anyhow, Teo and Ryan at the top of the division now. I’m glad Haney is out because he made it boring. Good riddance. We have some real killers in there now with some good pop.

Teo - Honduras
Ryan - Chicano
Subriel - PR
Cruz - Mexico

This could be a fun tourny! A Latin American slugfest!

Anyways, just messing with you Pat. Enjoy your little daps bro. I know you really care about that stuff lol :hubie:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see I struck a chord huh? lol You sound like Haney telling Teo, “I got more followers than you!” :pachaha:

Anyhow, Teo and Ryan at the top of the division now. I’m glad Haney is out because he made it boring. Good riddance. We have some real killers in there now with some good pop.

Teo - Honduras
Ryan - Chicano
Subriel - PR
Cruz - Mexico

This could be a fun tourny! A Latin American slugfest!

Anyways, just messing with you Pat. Enjoy your little daps bro. I know you really care about that stuff lol :hubie:
Not really..but its always good to point out majority and minority opinion on thing....you have other ppl quoting by the way...you should reply back to them or are you still blocking ppl who hurt your feelings :pachaha:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not really..but its always good to point out majority and minority opinion on thing....you have other ppl quoting by the way...you should reply back to them or are you still blocking ppl who hurt your feelings :pachaha:
Definitely blocking a few clowns who just want to argue for the sake of arguing. I’d block you too if I could lol :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Definitely blocking a few clowns who just want to argue for the sake of arguing. I’d block you too if I could lol :yeshrug:
my skin is thick here...i block no one...and id put you in timeout immediately if i choose to...youve been there before for some questionable posts:sas1:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
my skin is thick here...i block no one...and id put you in timeout immediately if i choose to...youve been there before for some questionable posts:sas1:
200w.gif