4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Word is Devin was knocking people out in sparring thats why he got overconfident in knocking Ryan out....i mean what can you tell a dude who was undefeated, undisputed and considered to be the best. He laughed at that 3 pounds and didn't take it serious thats why they agreed to it.

The Ryan fight wasn't about anything serious for the Haneys...its was too boost the popularity and status of Devin Haney in the entertainment world. But Ryan flipped it on them and is now seen as an actual fighter who can stand toe to toe with the best of them. They gonna make a documentary about this fight in the future .......Its one thing to be nice and undefeated in the gym, but when its under them bright lights shyts is diffrent:wow:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
my skin is thick here...i block no one...and id put you in timeout immediately if i choose to...youve been there before for some questionable posts:sas1:
Bro if you banned me or whatever it’ll just save me from wasting time on this site tbh.

Frfr :yeshrug:

Anyhow, you put me on timeout or whatever last time for absolutely nothing (and you know this) as I didn’t break any forum rules whatsoever. You just don’t like what I say and how I don’t kiss your ass is all. So yeah, not sure if you really have thick skin tbh. :comeon:

Tell you one thing, you’re probably the worst mod on this site. Constantly getting into little conflicts with posters. Stay out of arguments and just moderate. I’ve never seen other mods go back and forth the way you constantly do with me and others. Very unmod like.

If I could not see your shyt and block you I would done so a very long time ago. Legit will try to avoid you as much as possible from here on out.

And now, I expect you to respond like a poster I have E-beef with - not a forum moderator :francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bro if you banned me or whatever it’ll just save me from wasting time on this site tbh.

Frfr :yeshrug:

Anyhow, you put me on timeout or whatever last time for absolutely nothing (and you know this) as I didn’t break any forum rules whatsoever. You just don’t like what I say and how I don’t kiss your ass is all. So yeah, not sure if you really have thick skin tbh. :comeon:

Tell you one thing, you’re probably the worst mod on this site. Constantly getting into little conflicts with posters. Stay out of arguments and just moderate. I’ve never seen other mods go back and forth the way you constantly do with me and others. Very unmod like.

If I could not see your shyt and block you I would done so a very long time ago. Legit will try to avoid you as much as possible from here on out.

And now, I expect you to respond like a poster I have E-beef with - not a forum moderator :francis:
quite wordy...someone's mad :umad:...next time dont reply to one of my posts with stupidity....i like posters who know what they are talking about.....i dont like dikk eating energy...im a straight man :francis:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
quite wordy...someone's mad :umad:...next time dont reply to one of my posts with stupidity....i like posters who know what they are talking about.....i dont like dikk eating energy...im a straight man :francis:
Insinuating a poster is gay is a new low for a moderator. Very unworthy.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
So put a fighter who deliberately blew weight in the P4P rankings?

Ryan wants to get paid and be looked at as great but only by bending the rules so that they apply to him and playing by the rules that have been in place for 140 years.

Can't have it both ways.

Haney can't even avoid the best weapon from a C level fighter

If Devin was dried out from making 140, that means he need to take his ass to 147 as well. Ryan out here playing chess and you old nikkas is playing checkers.

If Devin thinks 3 fukking pounds is why he lost and not terrible offense and defense, then he prolly never deserved to be top ten p4p in the first place.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I don't think Haney is going to be same after this fight. He really got dismantled and exposed. Very strange bc he had all the momentum after outclassing Regis Prograis last year. Fought a murders row of fighters too over the years. Don't see him beating Teofimo, Ryan, Matias or any of the very top 140lb fighters.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Haney is going to be same after this fight. He really got dismantled and exposed. Very strange bc he had all the momentum after outclassing Regis Prograis last year. Fought a murders row of fighters too over the years. Don't see him beating Teofimo, Ryan, Matias or any of the very top 140lb fighters.

Yet Ppl said the SAME EXACT shyt when Teofimo got the dogshyt beaten out of him by Kambosos, And then struggled with Sandor Martin. Taylor was supposed to wash him. Now all a sudden he's elite again and Haney can't fxck with him. Lol.

He's 25, Still has the belt. He could bounce back. Was undisputed champion, not like he doesn't have the mental to do it. many champs have bounced back from worse losses.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Not moving up in weight when he should have is destroying his punch resistance. Dude took a 12 rd beating while being drained. That's not good for your body at all, regardless of your age.

His next fight needs to be at 147, because at this point even light punching nikkas like Barboza and Martin will be trying to take his head off, let alone the actual punchers at 140.