4/30 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Oscar Valdez (WBO/WBC Super Featherweight Title unification)

Who Wins?

• Stevenson-Valdez Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valdez Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep crying
KHDcHi4.png
:mjlol: not Mexican and not crying you short bus nuthugging retard

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what you're saying..its has some validity..personally I didnt mind him styling at the end...he put his foot in Valdez ass for 11 and 9/10 rounds lol..this wasnt like the nakathila or Clary fights where you can see the disconnect of him switching from defense to offense..he listened and learned from that..so it's all good
A lot of coli nikkas are special so I'm not surprised they didn't understand. I was just getting at that Shakur is still building his brand and you just don't want certain stigmas on you like a runner, or don't have a killer instinct by the casual audience. Nothing wrong with having some fun but I think making Valdez miss wild desperate haymakers would've looked better than running at the sound of the sticks.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
A lot of coli nikkas are special so I'm not surprised they didn't understand. I was just getting at that Shakur is still building his brand and you just don't want certain stigmas on you like a runner, or don't have a killer instinct by the casual audience. Nothing wrong with having some fun but I think making Valdez miss wild desperate haymakers would've looked better than running at the sound of the sticks.

Nah, we just don't tolerate bullshyt.

Only reason why you want a fighter to play with fire in the last seconds of a fight is if you're hoping they will get clipped.

This runner this, runner that, talk comes up every time supporters of a fighter can't deal with them getting their ears boxed off.

Don't try and paint this as you caring about his marketability. You're a big bytch.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, we just don't tolerate bullshyt.

Only reason why you want a fighter to play with fire in the last seconds of a fight is if you're hoping they will get clipped.

This runner this, runner that, talk comes up every time supporters of a fighter can't deal with them getting their ears boxed off.

Don't try and paint this as you caring about his marketability. You're a big bytch.
:hhh:

nikka, I didnt give a fukk who won. All my criticisms had zero bias, retard. I'm a fan of the sport, not just individuals, hoe ass nikka. Stupid fukk bytch. You're high estrogen having ass got in your feminine ass feelings over a small ass criticism. How much of a whole ass bytch can you be?
:hhh:

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
a great win and boxing lesson by shakur- no complaints from me, i wanted him to punish valdez for that drug test stuff. he was sharp all night, and i thought whatever valdez got was cause shakur took the gas off on him. he got hit with some good rights by valdez and held up well. i thought he left his left hand too low a few times on those. and that uppercut was there when valdez was in the high guard a lot. i love seeing black slick fighters use their advantages in movement and punch variety. valdez only hope was to slug it out and hope to land something to change the fight. but when he landed, shakur handled it well. if shakur went to the body a little more, coulda stopped him.

take as least punishment as possible, stay defensive and attack when you get the edge. forget what them critics say, get that W easy as possible. the people who rock with you gonna still do that regardless.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
take as least punishment as possible, stay defensive and attack when you get the edge. forget what them critics say, get that W easy as possible. the people who rock with you gonna still do that regardless.
that little double step back was beautiful. you are boxing beautiful when the only thing the other guy can do is look at you.