Here we are almost a year later
10 months into this shyt show of a Cheeto admin
Damage being done that will take a lifetime to repair

And we still got motherfukkers in here on that
"Why vote? It doesn't matter!"
"They're both the same"
"Sure Cheeto is the fukking devil but but but Hillary xyz"

:comeon::scust:

If you don't see Trump and Hilary as equal devils, you're a dumb person.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Democrats shouldn't have stayed at home when it came time to looking out for arguably their most loyal voter base. Clinton and the democrats cost themselves the election. The arrogance to think that blacks deserve to give you the vote when you push them to the back of the political bus.

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
And +60 million trump voters aren’t to blame? I’m so sick of the people blaming nonvoters, democratic no-shows or 3rd party voters for republican catastrophes. They did the same with a few thousand Nader voters in Florida, as if millions of Bush voters and his brother the governor and the Supreme Court had nothing to do with that nightmare decade. They tried to lay the blood of iraq on their feet in the same way. fukk that. Republicans voters are to blame.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
And +60 million trump voters aren’t to blame? I’m so sick of the people blaming nonvoters, democratic no-shows or 3rd party voters for republican catastrophes. They did the same with a few thousand Nader voters in Florida, as if millions of Bush voters and his brother the governor and the Supreme Court had nothing to do with that nightmare decade. They tried to lay the blood of iraq on their feet in the same way. fukk that. Republicans voters are to blame.
Both Trump and Clinton are evil and horrible.
So Clinton voters are also to blame

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm tired of people making excuses for young blacks not voting.

We are not in a position to not vote and allow others to dictate our best interest.

At this point I just feel that these people are too afraid to say "I don't feel comfortable going to vote cause I never did it before." or "I am just too plain lazy to go" or SOMETHING.

Cause the argument that voting is a waste of time is bullshyt. If you spend 1 hour every four years... you spend way more time than that picking belly button lint over a four year period. You've been stopped at a green light for more than one hour in the past four years.

AND IT'S FUKCING FREE

Even if voting is sketchy blah blah blah, the sacrifice is so minute and the potential return is so great that there is literally no excuse of you're able bodied.

Still tho. We deserve exactly what we get if we're too stupid to try.

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
Both Trump and Clinton are evil and horrible.
So Clinton voters are also to blame

Gtfoh with that bullshyt. Was Hillary a flawed candidate, and a problematic person? Yes definitely. But is she even close to this bullshyt? No way. Is the Democratic Party flawed and problematic. Yes definitely. Are they even close to as evil as the republicans? No way. People said the same shyt about gore and bush. Gore was also a flawed candidate and a problematic person. Would he have been as bad as Bush? No way.

If you can’t see the difference here, idk you’re just not as astute or clever as you think. the world is mostly gray and people like you who refuse to see it are part of the problem.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Here we are almost a year later
10 months into this shyt show of a Cheeto admin
Damage being done that will take a lifetime to repair

And we still got motherfukkers in here on that
"Why vote? It doesn't matter!"
"They're both the same"
"Sure Cheeto is the fukking devil but but but Hillary xyz"

:comeon::scust:

Yea cause Hillary cares Soo much about the black people. Have you ever heard of what she did in Haiti??

Oh right, I forgot they don't matter since their not African American to y'all. :shaq2:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Yea cause Hillary cares Soo much about the black people. Have you ever heard of what she did in Haiti??

Oh right, I forgot they don't matter since their not African American to y'all. :shaq2:

Hillary isn't the president. That's my point.
She's not gonna run again.

Donald J Trump is the president, the one who wants to nationalize stop and frisk, who appointed the Keebler Klan Elf to head the DOJ, who's happy to let Americans in Puerto Rico die while he Twitter beefs because they're non white...

I could go on.

Hillary isn't the president.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Hillary isn't the president. That's my point.
She's not gonna run again.

Donald J Trump is the president, the one who wants to nationalize stop and frisk, who appointed the Keebler Klan Elf to head the DOJ, who's happy to let Americans in Puerto Rico die while he Twitter beefs because they're non white...

I could go on.

Hillary isn't the president.
The point is dont hate on evil for partisan reasons

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The point is dont hate on evil for partisan reasons
The point is

Hillary. Isn't. The. fukking. President.
And never will be.

I spend alot of time bullshytting on the coli but fukk if I have time to rehash all the reasons why some posters hate Hillary/wish her dead/ want her to be exiled to a galaxy far away.

The thread is about voting.(not voting)
I dont appreciate whoever the poster was implying that i have some issue with Hatians because they're not AA.

Voting is what's important.
We as a people need to be a strong reliable voting block that must be acknowledged.