[5/1/24] AEW Dynamite+Rampage live: Omega Returns; Who does Swerve face at Double or Nothing?; Copeland defends TNT title against the House of Black

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Thought the show's were alright.

Christian/Swerve was good. No issues there. If Willow/Mercedes is gonna main this is a fine first feud for Swerve to pair with an over heel.
Cope match didn't mesh like it should but I like Black finally getting a single run.
Joe/Kassidy was a good squash match but let Joe say something. What's his goal after losing the title?

I'm kinda interested in this Best Friends angle. Trent whispered into Stats ear, Callis whispered into OC's ear. This is either gonna end up really entertaining or absolutely trash lol.

Now we get to Jericho/Shibata. They should've switched the Willow/Skye match with this because it was way better. And if you told me years ago two chicks would have a better match than these guys I'd call you crazy. Jericho needs to go home. The only way this can be salavaged is if Big Bill chokeslams him off the stage and takes the FTW title on the DoN Buy In smh.

I skipped Claudio/Cage because it's the usual get his win back match that doesn't matter.

Deeb/May was decent. We'll see where it goes. Didn't know Harley could wrestle but I low key enjoy the TV-MA-ish fukkery from her and Saraya lol. I guess May will have a win back match next week.

Kenny's promo was great and the ending beat down established Okada but I still feel Jack should have been a loaner type character and just bring Hangman into the Elite when he's back.

Finally, I feel like Willow/Skye should have been a DQ then build towards this hardcore match next week. Good match, don't know if anyone will see it tho.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Thought the show's were alright.

Christian/Swerve was good. No issues there. If Willow/Mercedes is gonna main this is a fine first feud for Swerve to pair with an over heel.
Cope match didn't mesh like it should but I like Black finally getting a single run.
Joe/Kassidy was a good squash match but let Joe say something. What's his goal after losing the title?

I'm kinda interested in this Best Friends angle. Trent whispered into Stats ear, Callis whispered into OC's ear. This is either gonna end up really entertaining or absolutely trash lol.

Now we get to Jericho/Shibata. They should've switched the Willow/Skye match with this because it was way better. And if you told me years ago two chicks would have a better match than these guys I'd call you crazy. Jericho needs to go home. The only way this can be salavaged is if Big Bill chokeslams him off the stage and takes the FTW title on the DoN Buy In smh.

I skipped Claudio/Cage because it's the usual get his win back match that doesn't matter.

Deeb/May was decent. We'll see where it goes. Didn't know Harley could wrestle but I low key enjoy the TV-MA-ish fukkery from her and Saraya lol. I guess May will have a win back match next week.

Kenny's promo was great and the ending beat down established Okada but I still feel Jack should have been a loaner type character and just bring Hangman into the Elite when he's back.

Finally, I feel like Willow/Skye should have been a DQ then build towards this hardcore match next week. Good match, don't know if anyone will see it tho.

Sasha/Willow shouldn't main event over the first major title defense from the new world champion

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Kenny Omega Kotai Bushi GIF - Kenny Omega Kotai Bushi Njpw GIFs
Wtf is this shyt