5/6/24 ESPN+: Naoya Monster Inoue vs Luis Nery (Undisputed Super Bantamweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Nery KO-TKO-DQ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monster-Nery Draw

• Nery Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
When do we expect Monster’s next fight to be? Might have to do 2 weeks in Tokyo to see a legend
I witnessed it and was amazing!
The audience attended is every Japanese rep : family's, kids, jpop teens, gangsters, businessmen, geisha looking models, a good 50 plus elderly people with zimmerframes..mad!"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I witnessed it and was amazing!
The audience attended is every Japanese rep : family's, kids, jpop teens, gangsters, businessmen, geisha looking models, a good 50 plus elderly people with zimmerframes..mad!"

Yeah if he fights in October/Nov i think i may go. Getting tickets isnt simply buying online?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What you said didn't make sense, a Floyd clone wouldn't do that/react that way given Floyd's history with those circumstances :francis:

Broski I didn't literally mean Floyd the greatest ever mayweather. I was alluding to the younger fighters who try to emulate his slick style while not having that dog in them if they face adversity.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Then name names breh. If that's what you meant, then "these Floyd clones" Is a terrible term.

Man can ya'll let me stan in peace damn. I'm one of the most even keeled posters in this section, but I'm gon get my rocks off for my favorite boxer:lolbron:

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Akhmadaliev may be Inoue's last fight at 122(if he plans on moving up)? I think it would be the most competitive one at the weight class now. This Sam Goodman shyt is a real waste.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Fighting at 7:30am on a Monday :francis:

The pandemic fukked plans up if we're being honest. If he fought Casemiro then followed it up with the Maloney win in the states, he probably would've built his name in the states more. I'll compare it to those K-Pop groups that I've never heard of selling out arenas here.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Akhmadaliev may be Inoue's last fight at 122(if he plans on moving up)? I think it would be the most competitive one at the weight class now. This Sam Goodman shyt is a real waste.

Yeah its gonna be a repeat of the Butler fight. You need some pop to keep Inoue honest hes going to tee off on that boy.