Was a split so changing parameters to 10 Brock Lesnars with no weapons vs 1 Lion - who you got?

Daps
I'm in a work mtg over here, barely keeping my eyes open I'm so tired. :yawn: So I decided to post this riveting topic to keep myself attentive.

Brock Lesnar

NxJQnO9.jpg

d34.gif

E6HM4dwVgAEFJiP

200.gif

Lion

lion-lion-attack.gif

HonorableInfatuatedCarp-size_restricted.gif

EDIT
It seemed like the opinions was evenly divided so I threw a few more Lesnars in. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2 Lesnar's will probably die but I think the 3 living ones have a good chance while the other 2 are being eaten.:whoo:

Also keep in mind the Lesnar's have a weight advantage. 2 of them is the equivalent of a male lion. The 3rd one is an insurance policy.

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Ima go the contrarian route and say I got the 5 Lesnars. Lions are only about 400 lbs and don't have the capabilities gorillas have. Brock was roided up and 300 lbs at his peak. Plus, the amount of Lesnars would cancel out the lion's strength advantage.
We might lose some, but five should get the job done. :manny:

Daps
Ima go the contrarian route and say I got the 5 Lesnars. Lions are only about 400 lbs and don't have the capabilities gorillas have. Brock was roided up and 300 lbs at his peak. Plus, the amount of Lesnars would cancel out the lion's strength advantage.
We might lose some, but five should get the job done. :manny:

Yep, 2 Lesnars gonna have to take that L and sacrifice themselves for the greater good, but the rest of the Lesnars gonna end the lion while it's ripping out Lesnar 4's throat.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Yep, 2 Lesnars gonna have to take that L and sacrifice themselves for the greater good, but the rest of the Lesnars gonna end the lion while it's ripping out Lesnar 4's throat.
Definitely, I see maybe 2 Lesnars putting it in a choke hold while the 3rd one remaining pulls on its legs to bring asphyxiation faster. Just my idea.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
If they're not afraid of dying they can get it done. One grabs hind legs another grabs front legs, then third chokes it with the other two doing bjj would possibly work :ehh:
Damn I just posted the same thing. Great minds think alike :ehh:

Plus, if it's a female lion, it'll be even easier. Less of a size difference.