Was a split so changing parameters to 10 Brock Lesnars with no weapons vs 1 Lion - who you got?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Naw.

You better put some respect on a hyena's name. Hyena's have almost twice the bite force of a lion.

Do hyenas have the strongest bite force of all animals?
I get that. But Brock Lesnar is much bigger, has arms, leverages, intelligence, etc.

It 1 for 1 at best. Ultimately a bite is a bite. It's going to hurt like hell regardless of the force whether or not it's a hyena or a cane corso.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I get that. But Brock Lesnar is much bigger, has arms, leverages, intelligence, etc.

It 1 for 1 at best. Ultimately a bite is a bite. It's going to hurt like hell regardless of the force whether or not it's a hyena or a cane corso.
You are talking about a wild animal who regularly has to kill what it eats not some dude who spends his Sunday's drinking beer and watching the game. And lol at a "bite is a bite". A hyena's bite can crush bone, easily. It's been known to snap a giraffe's vertebrae. We debating whether 5 Brocks can take on 1 lion yet I've heard stories of a hyena fending off 2 lions. A better comparison would be 1 Brock = 1 pitbull, and even then...