Was a split so changing parameters to 10 Brock Lesnars with no weapons vs 1 Lion - who you got?

Superstar
Daps
3 way cage match between 10x Brock lesnars, 2x lions, and 20x NY bloods would be better.

Superstar
Daps
People act like Brock Lesnar invincible; he got his ass knocked out before, Simba tearing them 10 Brocks up :russ:
:youngsabo:This isn’t cgi
7406724-3714335436-tenor.gif

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Is it always Lesnar tho?......I'm not disputing it because I've seen Brock used a lot in these kinda threads.

But I thought Tyson had a couple too
It's mostly Lesnar for these things. Occasionally we use Tyson to fight a silverback or something. But in this instance, let's sacrifice the hwite man :russ:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
If it's 10 Brock Lesnars instead of 5 then I'm definitely going with the 10.

While the lion is tearing at and mauling one of them the other nine are kicking and bashing and tearing at it as if their lives depends on it, which it would. Even if two or three or four more get taken down in the process they definitely should be able to put the lion down through sheer attrition and accumulated damage.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If it's 10 Brock Lesnars instead of 5 then I'm definitely going with the 10.

While the lion is tearing at and mauling one of them the other nine are kicking and bashing and tearing at it as if their lives depends on it, which it would. Even if two or three or four more get taken down in the process they definitely should be able to put the lion down through sheer attrition and accumulated damage.

Stop it and hold this angry face 😡
That lion could swat away 4 Brocks with one slash. Lettuce say 2 of them are cut bad enough to be out of it. Now you have 8 Brocks that have seen the power, 2 of them have felt it and don't want no more. The other 6 go in for the attack, rinse and repeat. Yall are forgetting about the back paws and claws as well. Being a long time cat owner, I'm very aware of how them rear claws can fukk you up real quick. Without weapons it's gonna take at least 20. The only way they win is by exhausting the lion's strength over time. "How many Brocks does it take to tire out a lion?" is the real question.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
If it's the Brock Lesnar, and not Brock Lesnar frame, going with the lion. Brock's biggest downfall in MMA was his reaction to being hit or being taken into the deep waters, after the first Brock gets mauled, the other Brocks are out and even a fight to the death is seeing him getting mauled 10 times. Lesnar doesn't have the dog in him, he just pretends to have it.

That's not just me bullshytting too: