Was a split so changing parameters to 10 Brock Lesnars with no weapons vs 1 Lion - who you got?

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Y'all are heavily underestimating the agility and reaction time of felines. That blunt force ain't shyt compared to them clawed swipes pain

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
If they were strategic, the Brocks might win. One to restrain each pair of legs, two more focus on the neck to choke him out, another as backup. If it's legs were free, Brock's lose from blood loss.

Brock also isn't the fastest or most agile athlete. Dudes would be gassed out in a matter of minutes.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm taking the 5 Lesnars under one condition. I can pump them up with enough non-lethal quantities of barbiturates, anabolic steroids, crack, and morphine so they become as savage, feral, and fearless as Bane.

The fear would be the biggest issue. As long 2 of them know they have to take 1 for the team, they could come out victorious. I think 2 could put the lion in a full-nelson restraint, while the remaining Lesnar goes for the lion's heart.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
nikka said 5 Brock Lesnars :russ:

I guess he really is the "Alpha Male" of our species.

I would've said 5 prime Mike Tysons vs a lion.

Or maybe 5 Jon Bones Jones's vs a lion.

I laugh because these threads always let me know who a poster thinks is the baddest mf walking the Earth :russ:

Im still picking the Lion tho btw

Daps

I laugh because these threads always let me know who a poster thinks is the baddest mf walking the Earth :russ:

We always pick Brock Lesnar tho :dwillhuh:

Are you a new poster?

And furthermore this is a size and strength question. Mike aint as big as Brock, neither is Jon Bones.

You not winning a fight against a lion boxing. You gotta be able to grapple and use your weight and size.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

It's all about who fits the situation better. No disrespect to JJ or Tyson, but Lesnar would be the better choice for this. His primary skill is grappling and his weight/size compared to the lion would give him the best shot. Now, in my personal opinion, Jon Jones is the baddest dude on the planet. Imagine the most versatile fighter you can think of and combine it with a ruthless nature. :demonic:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
We always pick Brock Lesnar tho :dwillhuh:

Are you a new poster?

And furthermore this is a size and strength question. Mike aint as big as Brock, neither is Jon Bones.

You not winning a fight against a lion boxing. You gotta be able to grapple and use your weight and size.
Is it always Lesnar tho?......I'm not disputing it because I've seen Brock used a lot in these kinda threads.

But I thought Tyson had a couple too

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Hard to say. Probably the Brock's, but not easy. A coordinated effort by five intelligent beings should be enough to get it done. But somebody's getting shredded.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
they are only winning with a weapon.
you guys forget that male lions have large claws on all fours. so even if 5 Brocks have a weight advantage, they better make sure they have a tight grip on one of it's limbs because a swipe from the lion would pierce through their skin like knife through butter. humans have much way less thicker skin than the wild animals that lions be targeting.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
if Brock's had no fear and the only goal programed in them was taking down the lion.. i think them.. but if it was just 5 cloned regular brocks.. the lion will beat them easy

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yup. Their only hope is a sneak attack

they are only winning with a weapon.
you guys forget that male lions have large claws on all fours. so even if 5 Brocks have a weight advantage, they better make sure they have a tight grip on one of it's limbs because a swipe from the lion would pierce through their skin like knife through butter. humans have much way less thicker skin than the wild animals that lions be targeting.

One slash from a lion will have a man bleeding out very quickly. Same with a bite, full grown Lion has the movement, power and speed advantage

So the Lion has this unless all 5 Brocks can hold it down and keep it down. Once that lion gets loose

:francis:

Agree with everything but the bolded. Have you ever tried to catch housecat that didn't want to be caught? They aint getting nowhere close to subduing it. If they are in a clear open area then I give them 10 minutes at most and that's if the lion decides to play with them. If the lion really wants them dead then it's over in 3 minutes, they are getting taken out like toddlers.