My guy @dtownreppin214
tenor.gif

Day of reckoning has cometh:damn:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
He'll recruit well, but still won't have Alabama level talent.

Texas can't even win in the Big 12 and it'll be even more of a struggle when they move to the SEC.
NIL is the great equalizer. Kids knowing they can get paid in Austin is gonna vein in all the recruits. You living in 2015. It’s a wrap.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It’s disrespectful as fukk every time they talk about this kid they mention or use pics of Eli and Peyton instead of Cooper.

Also :mjlol: at how much the Manning family shyts on LSU even though they were all raised in New Orleans.

Glad he’s going to Texas I’d like to see them back.

How? Archie Manning is from Mississippi and went to CAC Miss. Eli followed. They have zero ties to LSU. Manning played for New Orleans, but that don’t mean anything.

staticshock

BRON IS THE GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How? Archie Manning is from Mississippi and went to CAC Miss. Eli followed. They have zero ties to LSU. Manning played for New Orleans, but that don’t mean anything.

Bruh ask any white LSU fan how they feel about the Mannings and they hate them for not going to LSU. LSU is the only p5 team in Louisiana they believe they should get any star who played high school ball in Louisiana.

Mull

Rookie
Daps
I can’t believe y’all are in here saying a Manning is going to have to sit behind anybody on the bench lmao

Dray5K

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Bruh ask any white LSU fan how they feel about the Mannings and they hate them for not going to LSU. LSU is the only p5 team in Louisiana they believe they should get any star who played high school ball in Louisiana.
A part of it is also that LSU has a shytty history of quarterback development.