5 star QB prospect Arch manning is going to The University Of Texas

Daps
You’re witnessing the rise of the Texas(state) NIL era in real-time. :wow:
Boosters giving the green light to throw the oil infused bags at all these top prospects.
Seriously, Texas has in-state talent and $$$$$$$$$$$$$. One of these schools should be winning natty's (A&M, Texas etc).

UT is full of DFW pawgs, Houston Nigerians and ADOS sistas and fine Latinas from the Valley. No elite recruits should be leaving the 40 Acres. Gotta get that coaching and player development up to snuff........

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I guess we’ll see what he can do in a couple of years….hell most #1 rated quarterbacks don’t do a damn thing in college.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Let's all just wait and see. Some of y'all may be too young to remember but I remember when they signed Chris Simms and it was HUGE news in the American sports landscape.

They ended up having exactly 0 chances to win the natty during those Simms years despite being crowned way too early :unimpressed:

Chris Simms brought media hype and recruits though which lead to 2005 Championship.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Seriously, Texas has in-state talent and $$$$$$$$$$$$$. One of these schools should be winning natty's (A&M, Texas etc).

UT is full of DFW pawgs, Houston Nigerians and ADOS sistas and fine Latinas from the Valley. No elite recruits should be leaving the 40 Acres. Gotta get that coaching and player development up to snuff........
Great post. The only non-Texas school that can really compete with them is USC.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...winning big in the off-season just to be mediocre in the regular. sounds very familiar with texas football, at every level.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Worked out good for Peyton Tennessee gave him loots of shine and he did well. Ut is a great school with tons of money. Not big on college football but anything to get rid of Bama and Clemson I'm all for it. Dude looks pretty slim though so I hope his body holds up. Manning money is long.

Good move.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Arch and Archie out here bumping SV :wow:

feeling-good-as-hell-snoop-dogg.gif