50 CENT abandons older son, been "2" years since...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
His first baby mama is going to be assed out once them child support checks stop coming in a year or 2. She can't even write a book about 50 because she signed a confidentiality agreement with him and he bought her rights to any books and shyt. 50 got that lightskin seed now and we all know how much darkskin nikkas hate themselves deep down. He gets to look at a lightskin version of himself now and don't have to look at the son that looks just like him.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
nikka is 17 years old, I'm sure child support goes through to his mom as I'm also sure there are more things happening than are being said. You don't wait two years, on either side to lash out because you want some 'love'. 50 is a very vindictive person and undoubtedly, his son faced the wrath of that as I'm sure that his mom has put some bullshyt in his head about his dad as well. Thing is, he's 17 years old, one year away from legal adulthood. He needs to worry about himself and handle this shyt privately. The media isn't going to shame 50 into doing something, he truly doesn't give a fukk about that. I grew up in a single parent household, when I was 17, the 'why don't my daddy want me' phase was long gone. He needs to do the same. We don't even know if this is genuine as well as this is his mom talking to TMZ. Why the fukk is she talking to TMZ, she is known for getting nutted in by a rich nikka, what is her contribution to society that we know of outside of that? shyt just seems fraudulent. However, lil nikka needs to get his own weight up and try not to rely on his dysfunctional ass parents.

I get your point now that you explained.. but at the end of the day.. you dont run out on kids. Your dad was wrong and so is 50