50 CENT abandons older son, been "2" years since...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Aug. 2013 Atlanta Mixtape show, something doesn't add up and this is after the text messages.

6c6715f8024111e3995322000ae9029f_7.jpg

8e80271e022911e3a77c22000a1fbb14_7.jpg

What t shirt Is 50mjnr rocking? The arabic text one.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
nikka is 17 years old, I'm sure child support goes through to his mom as I'm also sure there are more things happening than are being said. You don't wait two years, on either side to lash out because you want some 'love'. 50 is a very vindictive person and undoubtedly, his son faced the wrath of that as I'm sure that his mom has put some bullshyt in his head about his dad as well. Thing is, he's 17 years old, one year away from legal adulthood. He needs to worry about himself and handle this shyt privately. The media isn't going to shame 50 into doing something, he truly doesn't give a fukk about that. I grew up in a single parent household, when I was 17, the 'why don't my daddy want me' phase was long gone. He needs to do the same. We don't even know if this is genuine as well as this is his mom talking to TMZ. Why the fukk is she talking to TMZ, she is known for getting nutted in by a rich nikka, what is her contribution to society that we know of outside of that? shyt just seems fraudulent. However, lil nikka needs to get his own weight up and try not to rely on his dysfunctional ass parents.

I know Fif ain't as bad as they're trying to paint him out. His son is probably a dumbazz and listening to the sh*t his mom putting in his head. So Fif just thinks its easier to wash his hands of the entire situation and focus on the younger son. I'm sure if he went to Fif, he would easily pay for Marquise to go to college and set him up with some money to get his life started. The nikka worth $300 million. Why wouldn't he take care of his flesh and blood. Its his son...you can just look at him and tell he's spoiled and disrespectful.