50 Cent on HOT97 Morning show: Calls Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks "Troy Ave's hype men" (Full Video)

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I have been waiting for...

Finally 50 gets to earn his keep in the rap world, this is the fukkery I have been waiting for...

Let the Rap Wrestling Promo's begin...

I hope at the end of it all Troy Ave don't join his team on some NWO sh!t

Haha at the NWO comparisons.

That shyt was so hype back in the day.

That's all I got to say except I miss me some WCW.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL fukking 50 Cent. Hip hop really is so much like wrestling. What Fif does is what's called a "worked shoot". I honestly think him going to the well of "pushing buttons for publicity" so transparently hurt the whole genre immensely.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
In the interview 50 told Troy Ave to stop biting in the nicest way possible lmao

OH SHYT!!! lol[DOUBLEPOST=1397581383][/DOUBLEPOST]

let me go get some lunch and come back and listen. Troy gonna be butt hurt[DOUBLEPOST=1397581473][/DOUBLEPOST]I like Troy music.. but if the nygga you pattern yourself off of tells you to basically stop acting like me. WTF do you do? lol
your whole style is that nyggas? How do you change up? lol

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
LOL fukking 50 Cent. Hip hop really is so much like wrestling. What Fif does is what's called a "worked shoot". I honestly think him going to the well of "pushing buttons for publicity" so transparently hurt the whole genre immensely.
i thought fif was afraid of hot97. you have stations calling out acts, you have on air personalities forging resentment, sounds like rap is more like a carnival than going through a resurgence or renascence.