50 Cent on HOT97 Morning show: Calls Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks "Troy Ave's hype men" (Full Video)

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I heard the video 50 even says "it's not a shot man"

This nikka is saying it's not a shot not a diss, it's just how he says shyt but nikkas wannna twist it to something bigger

He even says they always be my lil brothers and I just wanna see them grind and do their own thing

Even when they asked em if G-Unit is dead, he says well if Tony says so then I guess it is until he says so.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I heard the video 50 even says "it's not a shot man"

This nikka is saying it's not a shot not a diss, it's just how he says shyt but nikkas wannna twist it to something bigger

He even says they always be my lil brothers and I just wanna see them grind and do their own thing

Even when they asked em if G-Unit is dead, he says well if Tony says so then I guess it is until he says so.

To be fair, you can always say something isn't a shot, doesn't mean it wasn't.

I could say "I think Drake sings too much and I think that shyt is garbage. But he's dope when he raps. No shot, just my opinion". He's going to take it as a shot and most people will interrupt it as a diss.

I live by the theory if the person you're talking about considers it a shot, then it is one. We don't know how Troy, Banks or Yayo feels about it yet tho

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
:banderas: nikka said SMS has a deal with Disney where they do all the audio or some shyt :wow:

I gotta come back later and hear this a lil better shyt was actually dope[DOUBLEPOST=1397583067][/DOUBLEPOST]
To be fair, you can always say something isn't a shot, doesn't mean it wasn't.

I could say "I think Drake sings too much and I think that shyt is garbage. But he's dope when he raps. No shot, just my opinion". He's going to take it as a shot and most people will interrupt it as a diss.

I live by the theory if the person you're talking about considers it a shot, then it is one. We don't know how Troy, Banks or Yayo feels about it yet tho

They know 50 so they probably dont see it like we do

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow these guys really took it to 50
:whew:

bruhhhhh i would wanna see the video
Ebro is a real nikka wow