50 Cent on HOT97 Morning show: Calls Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks "Troy Ave's hype men" (Full Video)

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when 50 punched Banks in the face? lmao.

DJ Whoo Kidd said 50 treated G-Unit like Suge treated Death Row. He said 50 would just be on the tour bus smacking nikkas for no reason.

Whoo Kid cleared that up recently he said 50 never punched Banks. He pushed Whoo Kid into him after whoo kid fukked up on stage.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Banks need to speak up.
Yayo already vented.
Banks is the only one yet do so, I know he got some shyt he been waiting to say bout Fif:lupe:
banks aint gon do shyt bruh.

50 already said banks is the big homie around his click until 50 comes around. banks is def prob scared of 50. ask young buck. yayo street but banks aint gon talk greasy about his boss. hes a lil homie.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard the video 50 even says "it's not a shot man"

This nikka is saying it's not a shot not a diss, it's just how he says shyt but nikkas wannna twist it to something bigger

He even says they always be my lil brothers and I just wanna see them grind and do their own thing

Even when they asked em if G-Unit is dead, he says well if Tony says so then I guess it is until he says so.
People don't understand how hard it is to do business with friends /family , especially when any kind of money is involved . 50 was both they boss and they friend and he got burned a lot for it . I remember when 50 was saying something like how he was giving them niccas a checks for gunit clothing and they weren't even wearing the shyt . And how he was trying to stop buck from buying unnecessary jewelry . He tried to school a bunch of dudes who didn't want to grow or branch out and just want to enjoy life it's cool I guess but banks is wasting so much potential

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
People don't understand how hard it is to do business with friends /family , especially when any kind of money is involved . 50 was both they boss and they friend and he got burned a lot for it . I remember when 50 was saying something like how he was giving them niccas a checks for gunit clothing and they weren't even wearing the shyt . And how he was trying to stop buck from buying unnecessary jewelry . He tried to school a bunch of dudes who didn't want to grow or branch out and just want to enjoy life it's cool I guess but banks is wasting so much potential

:salute:

Can't rep you breh :wow:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
SMFH... Curtis really making it hard for Unit stans out here... why cant he just keep this problems in house and let them sort it out... why he gotta tell the whole world... boiiiii

because its been the most important/interesting thing to everybody in his album promo run.
in house beef instead of picking a target this time around..he'll prolly bring them out at summer jam.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna be awkward when Troy Ave brings out his hypemen at Summer jam.:mjlol:

He about to shoot a vid with Banks now actually.

50 whole argument is gone now that Yayo been dropping tracks, Buck been working, Banks been touring on his own and dropping stuff and collabing more.......

50 is the definition of money don't buy happiness. 100 million and dude always salty about something talking slick.

He don't come off as satisfied. Like he missing something in his life that money can't fulfill.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 kickin Banks and Yayo to the curb is prolly the best thing he could have did for them. They been riding on his success so long they forgot how to grind themselves.

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 kickin Banks and Yayo to the curb is prolly the best thing he could have did for them. They been riding on his success so long they forgot how to grind themselves.

since 09, 50 cent and lloyd banks both released 1 album. banks however released more mixtapes than 50 in that span. so how is this comment factual?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since 09, 50 cent and lloyd banks both released 1 album. banks however released more mixtapes than 50 in that span. so how is this comment factual?
I'm not sayin 50 has been on his grind either. All I was saying is they all been way to comfortable monetarily to go out and do what they should have been doing all this time.

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sayin 50 has been on his grind either. All I was saying is they all been way to comfortable monetarily to go out and do what they should have been doing all this time.

But they been releasing mixtapes. Tony was shooting videos for his mixtapes, that was sold on ituns. tony brought danny brown to 50 before his weirdo phase and 50 passed on it. all of this is in the past 5 years. the reason why you saying that no diss to you is cause you not checking for it and its 50 fault you not checking for it or anybody that he's signed to his label, cause he killed his label

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Banks only did like one song with Troy Ave, though.. i think. hows he his hype man? He aint hypin him like that. He barely hypes and promotes his own shyt nvm Troy Ave loooooolll

Man, this shyt is FAKE. 50 gonna bring Banks and Yayo out at Summerjam and premiere a crazy fire song with them..watch.
"premiere a crazy fire song"

Keep dreaming :mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What 50 said about Supreme and Jimmy Henchman was real shyt tho
:ehh:

For those who didn't listen he said he hates Supreme, but at least Supreme stood for what he represented. He never snitched on anyone ever

He said Jimmy Henchman solved all the crimes in the past 10 years in NYC in 5 minutes. LMAOOO