50 looked like he was about to put HANDS on Steve Stoute at last nights Knicks game *NEW PICS ADDED*

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
Steve Stout Fakkit Ass Nikka :umad:

When Steve Stout first saw Fif

MsevsuN.jpg

:bryan::bryan::lolbron::troll:

love how my comments get returned to full when my video gets taken by 50? Whats up Brooklyn Zoo?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
nikka I got no problem with 50 but the shyt that the ROFL poster dude started with the em and 50 stanning got annoying as fukk and still is. We get it! You nikkas think 50 is a G, he grimy, he a street nikka but damn stop spamming the board with the bullshyt.

you do know you can ignore his threads instead of raising ya blood pressure right?:pachaha:

FUCCIN...DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD lmaooo...

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
yeah you a house nikka cause you act all militant but want to defend eminems racist tapes...
see how fake you are i asked you where is the list of all these black rappers benzino did wrong to and you never provided it
i asked you to show me proof benzino told these rappers if they dont get on a song with them he would give them a bad rating
shyt it seems like you shyt on more black rappers than benzino does...but you the pro black militant guy huh...:russ:...
:whoo:

my man at @Big Skilly Films sonning the resident coli nerd @Wild self:banderas:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just saw this on facebook (hot 97 like). this is the reason i stopped following hiphop beefs. they're a waste of everyone's time trying to keep up with them. i don't get why a millionaire has the time to do this. i really don't get it. i don't even know why i was wasting my time to post this. you beat me to it. but we're all just wasting our time with this sh1t. when really all of us should be collectively turning against the corporations making money off this ignorance keeping us stuck in a state of ignorance.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I don't follow hiphop beefs cause they're really just stupidity and ignorant but I don't see anything wrong with what steve stoute said. I'm ok with 50 but looks like be just can't handle the truth.

sure steve toute is a c00n but there will always be c00ns and fighting them is just a waste of time. 50 too was on c00n sh1t when the zionist industry was using him to hurt other black artists careers.

Damn you need a double dap for this post. lol But Stoute just came outta nowhere talking shyt on the radio. LOL I knew that would get 50's attention. Even the hosts were like, :mindblown:, where is this coming from? lol

Prae

Pro
Daps
i just saw this on facebook (hot 97 like). this is the reason i stopped following hiphop beefs. they're a waste of everyone's time trying to keep up with them. i don't get why a millionaire has the time to do this. i really don't get it. i don't even know why i was wasting my time to post this. you beat me to it. but we're all just wasting our time with this sh1t. when really all of us should be collectively turning against the corporations making money off this ignorance keeping us stuck in a state of ignorance.

I would think a millionaire would have all the free time in the world

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would think a millionaire would have all the free time in the world
to do that? I would expect his 15yr old to.

millionaire niccas still caught up in crabs in a barrel mentality. you rarely see cacs go at each other to destroy each other's brand.

only in hiphop do we think the less we are in the elite business world the better we're doing. jay-z line.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn you need a double dap for this post. lol But Stoute just came outta nowhere talking shyt on the radio. LOL I knew that would get 50's attention. Even the hosts were like, :mindblown:, where is this coming from? lol
50's always talking sh1t about steve stoute so :yeshrug:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
G-Unit head 50 Cent has come forward to add some clarity into his situation with music executive Steve Stoute following a recent standoff at Madison Square Garden.

In Fif's perspective, the media has provided a platform for Stoute to speak out and potentially put himself in sticky situations.

"He's getting into shallow waters. He's getting closer to actually getting his a** whooped," Fif said in an interview referring to Stoute. "If the journalist pushes and pulls, pushes and pulls and at points asks the question - you didn't force him to say it but it sets him up. It sets him up because it provides the opportunity for him to go down that actual lane and some of them are actually smart enough not to." (Complex TV)

Fif also went on to question why he is often viewed as a "bully" despite not being the one who started the dispute.

"I'm responding to it, to something 'he' said. Do we say good for him? If I smack fire out of him in front of everybody at Madison Square Garden, wow, where you see his skin d*mn near come off the side of his head, does anyone say good for him? Or do they go, 'Oh man. Why 50 do that? He bullied him. You see how he did that?' I don't understand [the bully tag]. I don't understand how you're the bully for responding to someone else's actions." (Complex TV)

0d56TcM.jpg

Last edited: