50 looked like he was about to put HANDS on Steve Stoute at last nights Knicks game *NEW PICS ADDED*

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Z2WqoNJ.png

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stoute gotta be embarrassed. As a Jellyfish of the culture he's looking like "50 touches me my bytch ass is def suing".

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stoute gotta be embarrassed. As a Jellyfish of the culture he's looking like "50 touches me my bytch ass is def suing".
Nah 50 cent looks desperate to me... He mad cuz Stoute spoke the truth and it hurts. He is irrelevant in rap lol.

Arguing with people and trying to bully them won't make him relevant :heh:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah 50 cent looks desperate to me... He mad cuz Stoute spoke the truth and it hurts. He is irrelevant in rap lol.

Arguing with people and trying to bully them won't make him relevant :heh:

I would disagree and say 50 is still very relevant. Regardless of whoever microwave hit is on the radio 50 is still always in the convo. He shows up places not even doing music and it's a story somewhere and gets coverage. 50 ain't whoever was hot wit a single from last year we already forgot about by any stretch......That's irrelevant.

50 ain't arguing. He's a approaching a nikka who said some blatant disrespectful shyt in a callous manner on a major radio interview. Stoute knew he was gonna see 50. Just not that soon. Don't see how that's a L in any way. A man say some shyt about you you approach them wherever you see them when you see em.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
50 irrelevant music-wise (at least till animal ambition comes out)

he somewhat relevant on the net because of other things such as his business ventures and beef with 50 year old men!!!
:yeshrug::manny:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'If I smack fire out of him in front of everybody at Madison Square Garden, wow, where you see his skin d*mn near come off the side of his head, does anyone say good for him?'

DEAD:deadmanny:
hahahahahahhahaa

"he's in shallow waters, he's gettin closer to actually gettin his ass whooped"

:whoo::bryan:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I would disagree and say 50 is still very relevant. Regardless of whoever microwave hit is on the radio 50 is still always in the convo. He shows up places not even doing music and it's a story somewhere and gets coverage. 50 ain't whoever was hot wit a single from last year we already forgot about by any stretch......That's irrelevant.

50 ain't arguing. He's a approaching a nikka who said some blatant disrespectful shyt in a callous manner on a major radio interview. Stoute knew he was gonna see 50. Just not that soon. Don't see how that's a L in any way. A man say some shyt about you you approach them wherever you see them when you see em.
50 is arguing. Everything Stoute said about him was true

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas need a dictionary

Anybody that uses the word "irrelevant" these days don't know what it means

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
"He's getting into shallow waters. He's getting closer to actually getting his a** whooped," Fif said in an interview referring to Stoute. "If the journalist pushes and pulls, pushes and pulls and at points asks the question - you didn't force him to say it but it sets him up. It sets him up because it provides the opportunity for him to go down that actual lane and some of them are actually smart enough not to." (Complex TV)

:dead: