50 looked like he was about to put HANDS on Steve Stoute at last nights Knicks game *NEW PICS ADDED*

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
i just saw this on facebook (hot 97 like). this is the reason i stopped following hiphop beefs. they're a waste of everyone's time trying to keep up with them. i don't get why a millionaire has the time to do this. i really don't get it. i don't even know why i was wasting my time to post this. you beat me to it. but we're all just wasting our time with this sh1t. when really all of us should be collectively turning against the corporations making money off this ignorance keeping us stuck in a state of ignorance.

Damn stop crying bruh you sound like your mad at life ...a broke nikka on a message board talking about how millionaires should spend their time LOL you should tell them how to spend their money too u broke ass nikka

Now go start you "war" with corporate America have fun LOL fukin LAME

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn stop crying bruh you sound like your mad at life ...a broke nikka on a message board talking about how millionaires should spend their time LOL you should tell them how to spend their money too u broke ass nikka

Now go start you "war" with corporate America have fun LOL fukin LAME
go back to the booth dope boy fresh.... ur not built for this..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ black millionaires using violence on black millionaires. Where was this side of him when Zimmerman got off? :mjpls:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Z2WqoNJ.png
:dead: I rarely laugh out loud while on here but somehow this random shyt right here lol

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
:mjlol: @ black millionaires using violence on black millionaires. Where was this side of him when Zimmerman got off? :mjpls:

:mjlol:

You got the most posts in thread talking bout the same shyt

Man U from the other side of the water why the fukk u care about what happens in the states? I'm almost certain you ain't even black :russ:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps

Man U from the other side of the water why the fukk u care about what happens in the states? I'm almost certain you ain't even black :russ:

he stans a white girl on instagram he never met...and pretends to be one of the most militant posters on here

you cant make this shyt up:heh::heh::heh:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

LOL I'm from Sweden :troll:

Most Fif stans are from overseas, BTW.

LOL @ Fif getting angry that he is a 40 year old with no relevance and never be on the same level as Rakim or KRS.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
he stans a white girl on instagram he never met...and pretends to be one of the most militant posters on here

you cant make this shyt up:heh::heh::heh:

Yeh, but you stan a black c00n that back stabbed his few allies and stan the rapper that never respects his fans. :mjlol:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rofl I just realized I'm the one at the booth. This is exactly why I hate beef and the energy that comes with it. not only are 50 and stoute caught in this stupid sh1t.. a 50 Stan too feels disrespected and feels the need to check me. and of course I ain't no punk so I reciprocate... we all end up being caught up in his loop of violence and ignorance..