50 on Atlanta and their women

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
As far as law school and practicing, I want to go to Atlanta for the black experience but seeing the Magic City documentary and whatnot, that city looks boring. Surrounded by simps, punks and DL dudes isn't the haps. I mean being from Miami doesn't help knowing our amenities as a city. I'll do it but I'll be a family man and not a player.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
the only thing you said was budding

nah breh it's blown the fukk up with black money :wow:

it really is the GOAT city for blacks if you can ignore the gays.... and realize they are the reason all these thick fine women can't find no damn man

all you gotta do is have a job, a car, a place and not be gay... you'll have women in power to women on welfare after your ass

i remember my first time... talking to the finest black woman i ever seen for a good minute... i'm so shocked at how nice and welcoming she is, considering we at the bar at 1pm on a saturday :ohhh:

she asks what i do

me: i work in networking for the dept of transpor............. :dame:

her: ohhhhhhhhhhhh :merchant: so you a smart brother :shaq: *switches her crossed legs like sharon stone*

me: it's that fukking easy here :mjcry:

my breh: fam why you think i moved here.. it's like this daily... i'm NEVER settling down.. i don't know a nikka in atl who is :jawalrus::blessed:

me: :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

That is why I call the ATL the goat black city. Imma leave NYC in a couple years when my money straight for the ATL. The women, jons and real estate market is so much to eat from. :mjcry: The money to make down there from real estate.:blessed::blessed::blessed:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
:leon::mjlol:

I know where I'm booking my next holiday

50 should work for the Atlanta tourist board

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
actually... atlanta has the third largest gay community in the united states... so no... it's not overrated...

the only places higher are san fran and seattle...sd is 16... . new york is 34... la is 25

and that's important cause you already know that's white as fukk in those places.... so it's very safe to say... atlanta has the most BLACK gays in america

which leaves a whoooooooooooooooooooooole lot of single women... who can't find a man who isn't gay, on the DL, or out there fukking the other single broads
:ufdup:
Actually it doesn't

The largest gay community is in New York.. followed by LA, then Chicago

Take this neg