53-Year-Old Jennifer Aniston Feels 'Relief' She Doesn't Have to Think About Pregnancy Anymore

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Jennifer Aniston Feels 'Relief' She Doesn't Have to Think About Pregnancy Anymore: 'Zero Regrets'​

The LolaVie founder spoke candidly about what the public didn't know throughout the years she endured pregnancy rumors in a recent interview with Allure

jennifer-aniston-allure-magazine-110922-7-tout-7a927a698e894ef393977877cc72152e.jpg

Jennifer Aniston is at peace with her infertility journey.

Speaking for the first time on her experience with in-vitro fertilization (IVF) in a candid interview with Allure, the LolaVie founder expressed that she has "zero regrets" about how things turned out after her infertility journey "several years ago."

"Here I am today. The ship has sailed," she said, adding, "I actually feel a little relief now because there is no more, 'Can I? Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.' I don't have to think about that anymore."

Earlier in the interview, Aniston, 53, revealed that "all the years and years and years of speculation" that she was pregnant were "really hard" for her to endure.

"I was going through IVF, drinking Chinese teas, you name it. I was throwing everything at it. I would have given anything if someone had said to me, 'Freeze your eggs. Do yourself a favor.' You just don't think it," she said.

Reflecting on her life thus far, Aniston — who split from Brad Pitt in 2005 after 5 years of marriage and was also wed to Justin Theroux from 2015-2017 — admitted that through "my late 30s, 40s, I'd gone through really hard s---, and if it wasn't for going through that, I would've never become who I was meant to be."

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
shes telling lies about trying to have kids i read this already on the bbc.

reason brad left and the others is because she said "she wanted to concentrate on her career before having children"

i bet i can still find the article where she was like : women shouldnt be pressured into having kids and etc. (she never wanted them :hubie: )

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
she probably feels relief that all of the eyes from the media are no longer on her since she's past her years of being able to get pregnant now that she doesn't have to think about pregnancy anymore since she's older now

but she's always seemed focus on acting more than anything

90's and 2000's era Jennifer

6pzq1mgpne951.jpg

ig5zd3ev1bt01.jpg

21knyiud1sq41.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
she probably feels relief that all eyes from the media that she doesn't have to think about pregnancy anymore since she's older now

facts.

angelina jolie is like 4 levels down compared to Jennifer but she never wanted kids and you see how "brad pitt if for the children lol".

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
shes telling lies about trying to have kids i read this already on the bbc.

reason brad left and the others is because she said "she wanted to concentrate on her career before having children"

i bet i can still find the article where she was like : women shouldnt be pressured into having kids and etc. (she never wanted them :hubie: )

She is right though, women shouldn't be pressured into having children and infertility is just one of the reasons.

shyt must be painful to go through and then you have dikk heads on the side making assumptions when they don't know anything.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
she probably feels relief that all of the eyes from the media are no longer on her since she's past her years of being able to get pregnant now that she doesn't have to think about pregnancy anymore since she's older now

6pzq1mgpne951.jpg

ig5zd3ev1bt01.jpg

21knyiud1sq41.jpg

The most basic woman of all time

Media Marketing is a monster

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
She is right though, women shouldn't be pressured into having children and infertility is just one of the reasons.

shyt must be painful to go through and then you have dikk heads on the side making assumptions when they don't know anything.
It's literally mostly women pressuring other women into having kids

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I’ve seen/known some attractive white women. Jennifer is painfully mediocre. That’s what happens when you have a machine propping up basic white women. I can’t think of a more overrated one in history. :scust:

I knew one African Breh that was obsessed with her in college. His screen saver, wallpaper had her manly face. It was actually disturbing.

Of course, he ended up marrying a fat below average white woman. You couldn’t make this up. :mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I’ve seen/known some attractive white women. Jennifer is painfully mediocre. That’s what happens when you have a machine propping up basic white women. I can’t think of a more overrated one in history. :scust:

I knew one African Breh that was obsessed with her in college. His screen saver, wallpaper had her manly face. It was actually disturbing.

Of course, he ended up marrying a fat below average white woman. You couldn’t make this up. :mjlol:
:dead:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I heard years ago she had an abortion at the height of her career and ended up infertile after it.

It was allegedly when she was with Brad.

never heard this but i do know she never wanted kids and kept putting it off. she has been quoted many times defending not having kids.

Angelina popped out like 3 kids and she can't have any so you know that makes her hate her even more :mjgrin:

:lolbron: