53-Year-Old Jennifer Aniston Feels 'Relief' She Doesn't Have to Think About Pregnancy Anymore

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Y’all lowkey bigging up white women by calling a slim fit 50+ year old woman with healthy skin mediocre/average.

The average white bytch outside looks more like Amy Schumer, who’s a decade younger. But I’ll let y’all cook :yeshrug:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
no one's ever happy about dying childless don't let anyone fool you.
You don’t think that out of the billions of people on earth some don’t want to have children? :lupe: What about the people that have countless abortions, put their kids up for adoption, abandon their children, kids etc you don’t think they feel like having a child was the biggest mistake ever?

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Jennifer Aniston Feels 'Relief' She Doesn't Have to Think About Pregnancy Anymore: 'Zero Regrets'​

The LolaVie founder spoke candidly about what the public didn't know throughout the years she endured pregnancy rumors in a recent interview with Allure

:manny:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
You don’t think that out of the billions of people on earth some don’t want to have children? :lupe: What about the people that have countless abortions, put their kids up for adoption, abandon their children, kids etc you don’t think they feel like having a child was the biggest mistake ever?
in those cases factors probably forced them in a situation where having kids wasn't lucrative. im talking aboutu people who have the choice to but don't. I had a friend who died from cancer who told me she regretted not being able to find someone and have kids and she said that was her biggest regret and that shyt's stuck with me.

I am NOT talking about if someone is raped or knocked up young and their choice is taken away in a sense.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
@Kang The Conqueror Why you always change your username? Is that you stomachies aka casa?

I am Kang The Conqueror

I have many Variants, Oh, I've been dubbed many names..... stomachlines, Love Bizarre, casa bey just to name a few. :youngsabo:

He-Who-Remains-Kang-the-Conqueror-Marvel-Studios-Loki-For-All-Time-Always-1-06-loki-disney-44022233-268-500.gif

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
She was iiiiight in horrible.bosses ain't gonna front.

That's the one time I found her attractive. The one time I understood the hype.

I watch Friends all the time and Courtney Cox was always the best looking of the three. I even look at Lisa sometimes like :patrice:. But Jennifer was never the one.